Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 18. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Geesus, what a crash.....

Yes.. Potcoin is slowly sinking. I'm hodling it now. Hope it's agood gamble. 😣🤞

Potcoin is a sure bet. I have full faith in their project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Geesus, what a crash.....

Yes.. Potcoin is slowly sinking. I'm hodling it now. Hope it's agood gamble. 😣🤞
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi dude, I have a problem.
more than 1 hour passed, no changes

Mine synced with no problems quick
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

Not really my field of expertise, but isn't a "0 connection" problem happen when you can't reach their main network? It seems only you that experienced this issue. Have you tried updating your wallet to their latest version? Or the conf. file? Or try restarting the wallet app, sometimes it helps on many desktop wallets.

need to add some nodes than it will work
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Not really my field of expertise, but isn't a "0 connection" problem happen when you can't reach their main network? It seems only you that experienced this issue. Have you tried updating your wallet to their latest version? Or the conf. file? Or try restarting the wallet app, sometimes it helps on many desktop wallets.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

https://preview.ibb.co/h7kbhT/112.png
Congrats to POT you guys may have sponsored the beginning of true peace on the korean peninsula in Dennis Rodman. I'm definitely buying POT now if this leads to everlasting peace then POT has just secured itself in the history books and branding opportunity would shine everybody will want POT as a sponser could be the next DOGE or bigger!                                                                  

That is some crazy stuff, could you please put some more light on the relationship between POT and peace in the Korean Cape?

It's quite simple. Potcoin sponsored Denis Rodman's trip to Singapore, Rodman introduced Pres. Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-Un on their histroical peacemaking summit in Singapore, which is now even more famous for hosting this meeting. Potcoin was name dropped about twenty times throughout this process. Potcoin made world history. Despite them being my direct competition, I gotta bend the knee and pay respects where due. Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 32
Congrats to POT you guys may have sponsored the beginning of true peace on the korean peninsula in Dennis Rodman. I'm definitely buying POT now if this leads to everlasting peace then POT has just secured itself in the history books and branding opportunity would shine everybody will want POT as a sponser could be the next DOGE or bigger!                                                                 

That is some crazy stuff, could you please put some more light on the relationship between POT and peace in the Korean Cape?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Bought my first ones, nearly 500 pcs. at 1050sat. I believe the 1000 sat area is ideal for bying Pot.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Is this coin alive?
How to calculate the percentage of PoS?
Would the Potcoin devs please reach out to me? I would like to speak with a representative.

Edit: Congratulations to Potcoin, Dennis Rodman, the US, and the entire planet. Well done!
Activity: 98
Why are some people always so interested or concerned in "other people's" business?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Link to Denis Rodman interview "I am being sponsored thanks to Potcoin"  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAJLJRRJY3E

World peace,
Dennis,
Asia,
we Home!
@Potcoin
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Well, I'm really interested Potcoin and what it's all about, and Where can I get some? Huh

Google. Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Hi, may I ask a question?

How different are you from Paragon?
Activity: 70
Well, I'm really interested Potcoin and what it's all about, and Where can I get some? Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Pages:
Jump to: