Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 177. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
POT has just been reimbursed / released.

If you had POT on CryptoRush 1.0, please login (create a new account with the same email if you havent already).
Funds should be moved to your acount upon loggin on!

X3n0X
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
i have emailed bobby and asked him to correct the information.

thanks
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Activity: 616
You know, I don't see a halving assignment in the code except for the initial block 280k halving. Unless I missed it somewhere. Unless this is it, with the bitshift:

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 420 * COIN;

// Subsidy is cut in half every 280000 blocks, which will occur approximately every 4 months
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / NDIFF_START_DIGISHIELD); // Potcoin: 280k blocks in ~4 months

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Activity: 139
Why isn't this transaction confirmed yet?  http://potchain.net/tx/db035786e1c900cfad7737d0856b43567fd41f890e97dce420b96e44ecb8038f

EDIT: Of course there are suddenly 3 conf's as soon as I post...
Activity: 231
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
As long as someone is willing to keep purchasing potcoin.
THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!  Coin Gateway new feature!!  Convert Potcoin to FIAT ( virtual visa card )  minimum of 150$

https://www.coingateway.net/
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cookie...Cookie.
i would like to know what growers are going to sell 1 gram of pot under 1 penny.

cann is backed by this candy strain... who is selling this and loosing all the money?

it costs a few dollars to produce marijuana so i don't see this works in the real world and yo have to pay tax on it also. 

this all sound great in principle, someone please explain to me how you see this working exactly.

They are the "Capitalist Move". Nothing more than blatant hype and a monstrous scam.

Let's spend a minute to get the facts straight on this subject please.

You cannot back a cryptocurrency without a contract for the asset in writing and you certainly cannot back an international currency/property with a product that is illegal in all but a handful of places around the world, medical or not.

PotCoin Systems is the company behind the coin that supports an open community of developers around the world. We are not a pure development team like other coins. Yes, we have developers on staff such as myself, but the company is here to provide support the coin and community through centralized marketing, shared computing resources, team organization, project management, and support to the amazing independent community devs who have made PotCoin what it is today in any way that we can. (See today's post: http://www.potcoin.com/potcoin-community/)

Lastly, this is no scam nor blatant hype. We have many people that work daily to support the coin and the community. Many of them have given up their careers to support this noble cause and what will ultimately be a lucrative investment for all those that remain involved. I personally have done just that and will continue to support medical cannabis and PotCoin. We have already given thousands of dollars to charity and community developments in support of medical cannabis, legalization, and cryptocurrency and see no end in sight.

Do not believe the FUD, it's a tactic used by the insecure.

- Russell Thomas
 - CIO, PotCoin Systems

Scam and blatant hype was in reference to CANN, sorry for the poor English, Potcoin is maturing.
So now that you have made these claims that you are asset backed, i would like to see some evidence of this. 

where can i buy 1 gram of cannabis for 1 cannabiscoin...   
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
...."4 POT = 1 OUNCE!"..... LOL
Activity: 21
PotCoin community is on fire! New page launched on site showing off all of the community's creations, as well as a map of all current ambassador locations:http://www.potcoin.com/potcoin-developer-community/
Activity: 16
i would like to know what growers are going to sell 1 gram of pot under 1 penny.

cann is backed by this candy strain... who is selling this and loosing all the money?

it costs a few dollars to produce marijuana so i don't see this works in the real world and yo have to pay tax on it also. 

this all sound great in principle, someone please explain to me how you see this working exactly.

They are the "Capitalist Move". Nothing more than blatant hype and a monstrous scam.

Let's spend a minute to get the facts straight on this subject please.

You cannot back a cryptocurrency without a contract for the asset in writing and you certainly cannot back an international currency/property with a product that is illegal in all but a handful of places around the world, medical or not.

PotCoin Systems is the company behind the coin that supports an open community of developers around the world. We are not a pure development team like other coins. Yes, we have developers on staff such as myself, but the company is here to provide support the coin and community through centralized marketing, shared computing resources, team organization, project management, and support to the amazing independent community devs who have made PotCoin what it is today in any way that we can. (See today's post: http://www.potcoin.com/potcoin-community/)

Lastly, this is no scam nor blatant hype. We have many people that work daily to support the coin and the community. Many of them have given up their careers to support this noble cause and what will ultimately be a lucrative investment for all those that remain involved. I personally have done just that and will continue to support medical cannabis and PotCoin. We have already given thousands of dollars to charity and community developments in support of medical cannabis, legalization, and cryptocurrency and see no end in sight.

Do not believe the FUD, it's a tactic used by the insecure.

- Russell Thomas
 - CIO, PotCoin Systems
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cookie...Cookie.

Jump to: