Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 175. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hello guys

does anyone by any chance know why potbetz.com not responding to my emails about winning ticket that is 6 days old..still awaiting..

what can i do about it.. sent email and twit pm..

we want our potcoins..

kind regardz

rudar
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Developer: Ever consider making this coin mergeminable. As many script coins are doing so, it's probably in better interest of coin to have more minings supporting network for real world use.

Just a consideration, but also could make POT harder to mine for average miner, but strenghten the network. Was looking at biggest competitor cannabis coin, and their algo is X11 which is NOT good for network strength.

The fact this coin is script and asics used to support network is a selling point, and point that should be explained to more people. Until X11 gets asics to support it, I'll look at Cannabis coin as second rate coin to this one, the original.

Those that don't think asics are good, look at what happened to DOGE when they merged mined and gained network hash. 
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
its been removed Sad  where did you promote it besides here?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Please remove Criptoe.com from the pool list.  No one mined on the pool, so I shut it down.

-Fuse
it should have read.

Please help "support the Andy Milonakis Campaign" by donating some of your PotCoin to such a great cause. The PotCoin Community thanks you for your support!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
What are the donations for? I see why you'd want to have him promote the name, but the donations were listed as 'support' for Andy. What kind of support does he need, and why?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The PotCoin Andy Milonakis PotFunder Campaign has just reached its goal of over 420,000 PotCoin! thanks to all who donate!

http://www.potfunder.com/campaigns/much-potcoin-community-love-andy-milonakis/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
why is the price so low right now?

It is high compared to what it was last month (500-700 sat)
Still a fair amount of unclaimed POT on CryptoRush!

Are you a former CryptoRush client?
Please create a new account and use your former email address to claim your POT!

I had to take about a 50% loss on my 14k+ pot when the owner of CR told me to move it out in some fashion before I lost it all, so I moved it out through some altcoins.

I'd be more than happy to take 7k of that back Wink
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Still a fair amount of unclaimed POT on CryptoRush!

Are you a former CryptoRush client?
Please create a new account and use your former email address to claim your POT!
A COUPLE OF WHALES HAVE THEIR EYES ON THIS COIN AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MAKING MOVES

OH MY GOSH NO WAY WHAT'S YOUR PROOF WOW TO THE MOON

can i have some coins  wallet :PKJYBhYe1xwEMKFUnVB5dboQ9hWCFBik8d

You asked once dude, leave it at that. Put it in your sig if you really feel like you need to ask everyone for free money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
A COUPLE OF WHALES HAVE THEIR EYES ON THIS COIN AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MAKING MOVES

And DUMP!
Activity: 392
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
www.binpool.com - only profit and best coin
Our pool - http://pot.binpool.com/ - wait miners)))))))))))))) Best pool for mine PotCoin and CannabisCoin (on pool cannabiscoin - cann.binpool.com - wait BONUS for you)

This is asked a lot. Just read back the last few pages.

Short answer, why would it be any higher?
Activity: 392
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
If you're going to compare, keep the apples with the apples, it's best to compare on the original block size. Pot has already halved once, so halve the current value to see the real value. If you also account for difficulty increase at the block change, technically you should take the current value and divide by 4.

This is why bitcoin/litecoin have still performed better in the longrun, as with block and difficulty changes, their value has still increased over time.

I'm not vested in Maryjane coin to any degree, just saying comparisons need to be equal.

CANN made a super smart move and seriously killed the subsidy (inflation).

It doesn't seem like the POT devs wanna follow such good examples set by a number of other top coins as well, like DARKcoin, NAUT, etc.

Too bad - the dilution (even with the halvings) is way too much for POT and the max supply cap (even if it's farther out) is simply killing investor value.

dude there are going to be alot of pissed off baghlders of cann soon. that whole peg thing is a joke. you get a free pre roll joint with 1 cann of something that they give away free anyway. cann is great for people who know nothing about pot or dispensaries but its all hype that is going to end bad for a lot of people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone know about some giveaway for starting ?

Thanks a lot

BEst Regards Mumi22
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
If you're going to compare, keep the apples with the apples, it's best to compare on the original block size. Pot has already halved once, so halve the current value to see the real value. If you also account for difficulty increase at the block change, technically you should take the current value and divide by 4.

This is why bitcoin/litecoin have still performed better in the longrun, as with block and difficulty changes, their value has still increased over time.

I'm not vested in Maryjane coin to any degree, just saying comparisons need to be equal.

CANN made a super smart move and seriously killed the subsidy (inflation).

It doesn't seem like the POT devs wanna follow such good examples set by a number of other top coins as well, like DARKcoin, NAUT, etc.

Too bad - the dilution (even with the halvings) is way too much for POT and the max supply cap (even if it's farther out) is simply killing investor value.
Jump to: