Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 173. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Hello ,

I am currently managing a poker site where we only accept pot coin.
Currently the site is being worked on but the pot coin processor is active and accepting the coins. You can message us by pm for any information.

In the coming days we will be launching the completed version with pot coin and many other coins integrated.

Good luck.

Duke
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A lot of ppl are vuln to cannabis psychosis, think before you smoke!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/t0ljRlE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9zM8PTC.png

Hi guys, In celebration of the new year I am kicking off a new project.  Please visit my site and put a good use to those Pot Coins and support the blooming industry!

Check out and donate some Pot Coins at my website http://cannabisorisnot.com

Thanks guys keep on tokin and tradin!

-Redbeard
Activity: 616
This is largely why, all over the world, the rich get richer and the poor never break through the glass floor. Emotions and hope outweigh logic and cold harsh reality. Learn when to cut ties and move on. I've lost out on investments, everyone has. The key is to know when to use logic, reason and simple math instead of your heart or gut instinct. Paradoxically, if you're involved in the actual movement in the US then you would want to remain a stakeholder. I would say there's few people left like that in this project.

But here's where the blade meets the skin: How often does the PotCoin team speak of its political involvement in the US in getting laws fixed or rights restored so that you can use this coin for its purpose of buying/selling marijuana? The very requirement to make this coin really take off. NEVER. You never heard them explain what they've been doing in US politics to make this coin take off.

How often do you hear the team talk about random giveaways and youtube videos they're in, and random people who use the word PotCoin? Always. And, yes, it's geat you can buy a pocket lighter with potcoin, and that there's 2 ATM's.

Now consider, who's really spreading Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt? The people who sold most of their holdings during the peak and made a huge amount of money, who warned others about the impending crash, who talked to the PotCoin team to see what their plans were only to discover they *had* no business plan? The people who drew up spreadsheets and showed the community that the math the PotCoin team was using WOULD NOT WORK.

OR, the people who keep spreading random useless news tidbits in this thread?

Really think hard about that.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Not FUD if it's true.  Vesper and I tried to warn everyone, but the opinions on Reddit outweighed those here.  The POT block halving debacle of 2014, as it shall now be called, was the downfall of this coin.  The coin has never rebounded since, with the exception of the marijuana pump and dumps we witnessed about 2 months ago.

Here's two months of FUD for you:

-Fuse
Activity: 210
Block reward will halve to 105 approximately a week after newyear.
Current block is almost at 546k, and halving will occur at 560k.

It could be the end of these low prices, who knows...
Don't let FUD get you, just believe in your coin and buy at dips.
Activity: 16
Activity: 616
If you don't understand why the coin is losing value, go read all of my posts and ny2cafuse's posts over the past 20 pages.

The short of it is: You still can't buy/sell/trade pot with the coin in the US market, which was its main purpose. And, my prediction is, you legally will never be able to do this until many, many, many laws are changed.
Activity: 252
The offer sending Oregon dispensaries was a good intention but market do not react unfortunately, whatsoever buying 100$ worth pot coin everyday and do not understand why that coin losing value. Interesting, don't lose hope
Activity: 658

cool stuff almost a year old here... I wish the price was either 10k satoshi or 10satoshi either way I would be plenty happy Smiley 
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
That gave me a headache to read.  Lips sealed
Activity: 20
So i have some news. Here in Europe Potcoin is used for more and more online Shops who selling Cannabis Seeds, Medical Marijuana, Smoking Items...
This coin is made for legal Cannabis buisness like many other Coins, but the difference, you can really use this coin to buy something in trusted shops that are here for years before comes altcoins.
To this i must say that the discussion because legalize Cannabis in European Country´s become really much Energy from the good industrial and social news from
In Germany one of the biggest enemy´s of grass are more than 300 big cinemas how shows filmspots for legalize weed.

When the energy in this political discussion not goes out, this is really good motherearth for the POTCOIN to grows up to the Moon !

To Risk 10 bugs for this isn´t silly when you think about that changes here in europe^^

To Show i tell you no shit here are on Link of the Sides how except Potcoin, i show not more because in difference to my lovely Netherlands Cannabis is AT THE MOMENT illegal in the most country´s and this shop sells only Cannabis Seeds to austria where Cannabis seeds (NOT CANNABIS XD) are Legal^^

www.seedsman.com
Activity: 1
The Secret Math Behind PotCoin that will Make you Rich

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=r7u7w4&s=8#.VIQeOclAfJs

Happy Holidays!
Activity: 252
Try to buy 1BTC worth of that coin, and volume so low. Sell your coin fans. Increase the liquidity of market. Little left for halving Smiley

By the way, I don't care that guy talking about developers, go look your own business m8. If you don't want to buy Pot please don't buy it.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
Activity: 756
Do people really buy these of no use coins lol,or are you doing a Dev for some alien species
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
New Wordpress Plugin by Gourl.io to accept PotCoin for payments on your website

https://gourl.io/bitcoin-wordpress-plugin.html
Jump to: