Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 352. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Don't understand the some people...
Why the sell orders at 0.0014 ??
Enough space up to 0.0015 or some people want to get the price down.

+1 agreed diff is rising bitch quick

dont sell under 0.0015 , you will be the only loser when price skyrocket

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Actually I think they are trying to drive the demand up as there are less than 2 btc of buy orders on Indie and Rush total
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Don't understand the some people...
Why the sell orders at 0.0014 ??
Enough space up to 0.0015 or some people want to get the price down.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I may..

Some of you have waaaay too high expectations for this coin.  Frankly I don't even see any demand from alt coin traders and investors much less pot consumers and btw how would a consumer get any POT to spend.

step 1 go to coinbase and wait 7 days for your btc (which is a much safer storage of value)

step 2 set up an account at unknown exchange and buy POT

step 3 Download wallet after you turn off Norton

step 4 aww fuckit Ill use cash

Snap! No soup for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3AOmZ2fps

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)
Activity: 10
If I may..

Some of you have waaaay too high expectations for this coin.  Frankly I don't even see any demand from alt coin traders and investors much less pot consumers and btw how would a consumer get any POT to spend.

step 1 go to coinbase and wait 7 days for your btc (which is a much safer storage of value)

step 2 set up an account at unknown exchange and buy POT

step 3 Download wallet after you turn off Norton

step 4 aww fuckit Ill use cash

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just donated 3k POT to a giveaway! Will announce where tomorrow after i confirm some details with the guy running it !

GO POT GO!!!  Grin

get in touch. we are looking to raise money for SNOOP DOGS charity for inner city kids to play football.

we need help setting it up and promoting it!@

[email protected]

Will do !! Im dragin my electrican back in here so i can add moooaar miners soon!

Cheers!
Zedicus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pot.upsipool.com

Dedicated server ! Running stable!

24h/24h - Nice design  Tongue

point your miner to http://188.226.135.210:9420/

Pot.upsipool.com
Activity: 140
Cryptsy is adding this soon. Smiley.

Even with this diff mining isn't profitable anymore, why are they selling so cheap ?

Kind regards
There's no popular exchange to trade at.

I'm currently buying at cryptorush.in like crazy
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Hey guys love this coin and a big believer... only thing is what is stopping the canashops etc for say using Litecoin or another cryptocoin? What makes us so different? The name and logo? This is generally the question im asking myself now across the board for all of these currencies.

These are the things we need to answer, maybe it has been answered and have missed it. Please dont flame me Smiley Just a question I was asked at lunch the other day at work and I honestly couldn't answer it haha
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Even with this diff mining isn't profitable anymore, why are they selling so cheap ?

Kind regards
There's no popular exchange to trade at.

I'm currently buying at cryptorush.in like crazy
Activity: 266

Kind regards
Activity: 42
Turpomann is Right.....  This is what I truly think after doing my own research if anyone again IF ANYONE sells below

.030 BTC Per Coin

You are absolutely insane, you have no clue about the industry and should go mine something else.

Remember their is only 420,000,000 this entire stash could be worth  $10,500,000,000 USD.
This right here is a mere 10 Billion Dollars. The Pot industry is WAY valuable than 10Billion USD.
This coin should be the exclusive way for paying POT world wide.

If you guys really want to be successful we have to unite all of us and spread the word that if you mine this coin you should never sell below .030 BTC
I really think it should be more like .050 but it could go way higher. 

HOLD YOUR COINS for THE LOVE OF GOD

STOP THE MADNESS

HOLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

only rising price can make miners to hold the coin. now only an investor or the dev can pump the price, they need to buy cheap POTs
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
I just donated 3k POT to a giveaway! Will announce where tomorrow after i confirm some details with the guy running it !

GO POT GO!!!  Grin

get in touch. we are looking to raise money for SNOOP DOGS charity for inner city kids to play football.

we need help setting it up and promoting it!@

[email protected]
Turpomann is Right.....  This is what I truly think after doing my own research if anyone again IF ANYONE sells below

.030 BTC Per Coin

You are absolutely insane, you have no clue about the industry and should go mine something else.

Remember their is only 420,000,000 this entire stash could be worth  $10,500,000,000 USD.
This right here is a mere 10 Billion Dollars. The Pot industry is WAY valuable than 10Billion USD.
This coin should be the exclusive way for paying POT world wide.

If you guys really want to be successful we have to unite all of us and spread the word that if you mine this coin you should never sell below .030 BTC
I really think it should be more like .050 but it could go way higher.  

HOLD YOUR COINS for THE LOVE OF GOD

STOP THE MADNESS

HOLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
does anyone know how to get a pool added to the OP?

We need some hashes here, currently at 20MH/s

https://pool.chunky.ms/pot/

I've emailed the dev team twice, and I've PMd the members here to all the newer pools added, including Pot.CripToe.Com.  They seemed responsive on the first email, but that was it.  I'll just keep sending.  I suggest you do the same thing.  Squeaky wheel...

-Fuse

We are going to starting a newsletter etc and ways for pool operators to contact the staff directly and also a form that you will fill in on the website to have your pools listed.

for now please email

[email protected]
Activity: 42
https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_1.png

Hey PotCoin thread, looking for a place to mine POT? Come slang wit us at Chunky Pool!  Wink

Here's a little more info:

• 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 130
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Jump to: