Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 354. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
sevoque your going to tell me that the 42 crapy coin is worth 300BTC by fractions.  42coin another script coin that worth really nothing and is a total scam..  POT COIN has way more value and serves a purpose
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
A newbie to cryprocurrencies - I can't seem to mine with my dinosaur iMac - using a ATY,RadeonX1600

Any suggestions for a hardware upgrade would be appreciated!!

Also if you are kind enough to send a few potcoins my way until I can get going would be greatly appreciated!!!

PPZ3znDn3DnDixQEfYuw4peTb6BHv28vW5

10 sent my friend

Get something like a HD 6950 on ebay cheap to start with with a pentium processor, about 4-8gb ram on a s1155 or 1150 board and no less than a 450w 80 plus gold rated power supply ,cooler master v series or any psu made by seasonic, I choose cm because they have awesome warranty and use seasonic pcb's..and im sponsored by them.... Asrock now do a BTC board for about £60 but you will need risers for it, great if you are buying lots of cards.

Thank You for the PotCoin & advice much appreciated!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Quality             Average ($/Oz.)*   
High Quality   $306.13   6802
Medium Quality   $219.64   5505
Low Quality   $157.05   531

Those are the real prices per ounce so you guys let me know...

You wan to sell 1,000 pot coins  for $66usd it would take 3,000 pot coins to even get low quality

based on what I see here we could easy start the price for trade at 1 pot coin for .2 BTC

Now that is worth the mining time and our commutative effort...

TO THE MOON

let me bring you back to reality for a minute... by that calculation you are saying that the value of POT is in the high high billions... okay.. and let me also tell you, despite my greatest hopes for this coin, if that value is ever achieved, you can quote this post, i will eat my iMac that im typing this on and record it to youtube.
Quality             Average ($/Oz.)*   
High Quality   $306.13   6802
Medium Quality   $219.64   5505
Low Quality   $157.05   531

Those are the real prices per ounce so you guys let me know...

You wan to sell 1,000 pot coins  for $66usd it would take 3,000 pot coins to even get low quality

based on what I see here we could easy start the price for trade at 1 pot coin for .2 BTC

Now that is worth the mining time and our commutative effort...

TO THE MOON
I think maybe part of the problem is that most of the cryptominers are young people. Poor college students or teenagers still living with their parents. Any money is a lot to them and Papa pays the electricity. They're so young that they still don't understand the real value of money. Or maybe they are just hobos, what a hell do I know. Grin

again.... despite what is available to mine vs how long it takes to mine you have to set a realistic value somewhere, i don't doubt that could be the $1+ mark, and i hope, of course, that it is.

However, this is early days for teh coin and this is the most important time to start setting a value for it on exchanges and also via other trade platforms, irc/reddit/whatever - if your trading your coins at that rate then awesome, link me adn lets stimulate the POT economy.
Turpoman did you check out the website for prices in local venues

http://www.priceofweed.com
Activity: 154
I think maybe part of the problem is that most of the cryptominers are young people. Poor college students or teenagers still living with their parents. Any money is a lot to them and Papa pays the electricity. They're so young that they still don't understand the real value of money. Or maybe they are just hobos, what a hell do I know. Grin

Activity: 140
A newbie to cryprocurrencies - I can't seem to mine with my dinosaur iMac - using a ATY,RadeonX1600

Also if you are kind enough to send a few potcoins my way until I can get going would be greatly appreciated!!!

10 sent my friend

Get something like a HD 6950 on ebay cheap to start with with a pentium processor, about 4-8gb ram on a s1155 or 1150 board and no less than a 450w 80 plus gold rated power supply ,cooler master v series or any psu made by seasonic, I choose cm because they have awesome warranty and use seasonic pcb's..and im sponsored by them.... Asrock now do a BTC board for about £60 but you will need risers for it, great if you are buying lots of cards.
Listen You People go here and you can then see the value. Are we going to make the coin worth 1USd 0r More I say MORE... It should not be less than $25USD.  WE Force the price on the buyers. Do you guys think dispensaries are going to be selling for 1000 pot coins per ounce or any other product they may have. It has to have more value because the developer only has a 420,000,000 in circulation. At 1,000 coins for 50 USD you can't sustain a POT industry.

CHECK PRICES

http://www.priceofweed.com

we should be matching the price to the ounce.  Thats how the dispensaries do it
Activity: 98
Even at the current rates potcoin is highly profitable to mine
Activity: 62

Activity: 140
Turpomann is Right.....  This is what I truly think after doing my own research if anyone again IF ANYONE sells below

.030 BTC Per Coin

You are absolutely insane, you have no clue about the industry and should go mine something else.

Remember their is only 420,000,000 this entire stash could be worth  $10,500,000,000 USD.
This right here is a mere 10 Billion Dollars. The Pot industry is WAY valuable than 10Billion USD.
This coin should be the exclusive way for paying POT world wide.

If you guys really want to be successful we have to unite all of us and spread the word that if you mine this coin you should never sell below .030 BTC
I really think it should be more like .050 but it could go way higher.  

HOLD YOUR COINS for THE LOVE OF GOD

STOP THE MADNESS

Moneyz where your mouth is, Il sell you 3.5 pot for 0.1btc to establish its new value now, Im waiting Tongue  BTC : 14sDah4AvLiCgdq53GLbgubzhyH1S4Pkjw Cheesy
If we had MR WONDERFULL from shark tank here as an investor he would say..

STOP THE MADNESS

STOP SELLING LOW your Killing it's true value

Be smart and don't shoot yourselves in the Foot we could be more valuable than BTC because Pot Products are in HIGH DEMAND..

that's all awesome but do you care to give an indication of what you actually value it then because that would help a lot..
If we had MR WONDERFULL from shark tank here as an investor he would say..

STOP THE MADNESS

STOP SELLING LOW your Killing it's true value

Be smart and don't shoot yourselves in the Foot we could be more valuable than BTC because Pot Products are in HIGH DEMAND..
Anyone know how to get a pool on the list in the OP? Does anyone know if they're ignoring the community pools like I suspect they are? I've heard this from a couple other pool admins too. The pool list on reddit is twice as long as the one here, because it has different mods. I PM'd the guy responsible for the OP, I messaged him on IRC, I said something to him on public in IRC while he was active in the channel and still no dice. I even emailed the address in the OP. Playing favorites with pools is pretty fucking lame, guys.

Anyway, we've got about 10% of the network without being on the "official" (read: friends with devs) pool list. Come check us out.

https://pool.chunky.ms/pot/ - 0% PROP - SSL - rock solid uptime - customized MPOS

STOP THE MADNESS
[/quote]

^^ MR WONDERFUL ^^

Activity: 210
I would say even right now potcoin is highly undervalued.
Turpomann is Right.....  This is what I truly think after doing my own research if anyone again IF ANYONE sells below

.030 BTC Per Coin

You are absolutely insane, you have no clue about the industry and should go mine something else.

Remember their is only 420,000,000 this entire stash could be worth  $10,500,000,000 USD.
This right here is a mere 10 Billion Dollars. The Pot industry is WAY valuable than 10Billion USD.
This coin should be the exclusive way for paying POT world wide.

If you guys really want to be successful we have to unite all of us and spread the word that if you mine this coin you should never sell below .030 BTC
I really think it should be more like .050 but it could go way higher.  

HOLD YOUR COINS for THE LOVE OF GOD

STOP THE MADNESS
Interesting average trades on Cryptorush

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC

You can see that the clear average of a 1k sale is between 0.039-0.05 its beautiful.... you know whats going to happen when this hits a better known exchange? 0.08 per 1k =)

sev
I don't understand you people. Are you all poor hobos or what a hell? 0.08 per 1k is not a lot. It's major under value. I don't have any idea what one real "pot" costs, but I'm sure it's much more than 0.00008 per 1 POT. I'm a middle class person with decent job and I can afford to keep my coins. Why would I sell my mined coins that cheap? Same goes for almost any crypto, I value my coins.

can confirm, I am a hobo
Activity: 154
Interesting average trades on Cryptorush

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC

You can see that the clear average of a 1k sale is between 0.039-0.05 its beautiful.... you know whats going to happen when this hits a better known exchange? 0.08 per 1k =)

sev
I don't understand you people. Are you all poor hobos or what a hell? 0.08 per 1k is not a lot. It's major under value. I don't have any idea what one real "pot" costs, but I'm sure it's much more than 0.00008 per 1 POT. I'm a middle class person with decent job and I can afford to keep my coins. Why would I sell my mined coins that cheap? Same goes for almost any crypto, I value my coins.
Jump to: