Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 350. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Its very apparent we are ready for this coin too be on a top exchange... I can't believe I donated my coins Sad Also Wish I could mine...

Until they are released for me too buy can someone help the itch?
PToh91htaCKk9utFWb21HDifKCZzEQ1L3v
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Where can I buy this coin? Can anyone PM me if you re selling it? I WTB POT coin. Just make offers, approximately on couple of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WTB POT

Can trade in increments of 1k, looking to buy 50k or more if possible (100K + would be nice).

PM me with sensible offers. Will respond.
Activity: 21
I'm sorta new to this. How much should I pay in transaction fees if I need to send out some POT quickly?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A lot of the pools keep going offline what is happening?

We are growing extremely fast.... Lots of grow lights on this coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A lot of the pools keep going offline what is happening?
Activity: 52
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
faucets and stuff are great but what we really need to push for is seedbanks and new usa business accepting this coin, even for rolling papers lol

Well I am not a seedbank

LOL
Activity: 60
faucets and stuff are great but what we really need to push for is seedbanks and new usa business accepting this coin, even for rolling papers lol

I agree with you.  if any number of the seed banks or just any website on the internet that sells pipes, vaporizers, papers, etc then we will have a coin going passed pluto as mentioned in a previous post.  But before any website is going to take it we will need a way to sell it so we need a big exchange to get on board
Activity: 140
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

How many potcoins is it worth to donators if I set up a domain for potcoin on my server and start advertising? A faucet based on donations maybe?

Pm me offers please

Lets get hi
Activity: 98
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
hold your coins. don't be stupid to sell from this prices.

the sellers are now lack of vision guys.
Hold guys, prices 'seem' good, probably really nice profit, I have a friend getting 9 ltc a day from pot but Im not letting that sway me and dont let it tempt you, hold my friends we need demand and this coin will slingshot past Pluto screw the moon.

Oh and if you cant afford to hold and need to sell now just a tip, put your sell order above buy order price, if you sell for what the mickey mouse exchanges tell you then you are being foolish.

I've emailed coinedup with some honkey hooha.

Sev

hahaha I like the sound of dem Honkey hooha's
Activity: 196
Hold guys, prices 'seem' good, probably really nice profit, I have a friend getting 9 ltc a day from pot but Im not letting that sway me and dont let it tempt you, hold my friends we need demand and this coin will slingshot past Pluto screw the moon.

Oh and if you cant afford to hold and need to sell now just a tip, put your sell order above buy order price, if you sell for what the mickey mouse exchanges tell you then you are being foolish.

I've emailed coinedup with some honkey hooha.

Sev

Activity: 210
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can you guys send an email to [email protected] so we can be added there. If 20-30 of us do, we will definitely be added.
We can do it!  Grin

Done!

logical, I hot payouts all the time, even they got smaller last time.
Activity: 17
Is there an issue with payout on cryptovein?  I mined thru at least 5 blocks and saw my address listed on the pool stats page the whole time, updating like it should.  Still haven't received any payout and not listed on the payout tab.  I've used it before with good luck but not today it seems, address start PQk38...
everyone bailed out of cryptovein after they didn't pay anyone for 17 hours on 1/26
Activity: 168
Can you guys send an email to [email protected] so we can be added there. If 20-30 of us do, we will definitely be added.
We can do it!  Grin
Jump to: