Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 395. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey friends.

for those who cant solo mine, im not tech support sorry.  for now use www.cryptovein.com until we get more pools up.

as for the rewards and faucets etc we will post this shortly on the forums and website.  we are working hard at getting this launched properly so please be patient with us.

If you want to be part of the crew send me a PM.

SMOKEMON

Pretty smooth here, mining at cryptovein. I haven't been able to get anything yet, but at least it is working!

Sure about that?

Port was 9420 on site, now is 3333 in thread.

Loads of restarts on 9420.

3333 here.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
hey friends.

for those who cant solo mine, im not tech support sorry.  for now use www.cryptovein.com until we get more pools up.

as for the rewards and faucets etc we will post this shortly on the forums and website.  we are working hard at getting this launched properly so please be patient with us.

SMOKEMON

Pretty smooth here, mining at cryptovein. I haven't been able to get anything yet, but at least it is working!

Sure about that?

Port was 9420 on site, now is 3333 in thread.

Loads of restarts on 9420.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The 420 version of litecoin

Expected Launch : Jan 17th 4:20PM EST

That was 4 days ago. Is that correct ?
hey friends.

SMOKEMON

Activity: 34
hey friends.

for those who cant solo mine, im not tech support sorry.  for now use www.cryptovein.com until we get more pools up.

as for the rewards and faucets etc we will post this shortly on the forums and website.  we are working hard at getting this launched properly so please be patient with us.

SMOKEMON
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
going solo any advantage over pool right now?
PAt9KBXJou4At5z1DsHtdrv155XQKxZLqX

just in case...
Activity: 170
PSjRm38GrHLZZfsWuhmBLwvaQtUJFwwDFm

thx
Activity: 182
i need pot  Grin
PLovWMrA6GktYXB59sR2b3qZkaUaajSKRP
legendary
Activity: 12
SureMine PotCoin Pool
https://pot.suremine.com
Running at 97.41% efficiency

We are a team of Enterprise Linux Architects and Pen-Testers who have built our own enterprise grade potcoin mining pool.

Pool Features:
Multiple layers of DDOS protection.
Multiple layers of Server Security.
24/7 Support.
Full SSL.
Clean Secure Architecture.
Enterprise Cloud hosting.
Environment extensively tested and documented.
Off-Site Enterprise Monitoring + Log Assessment.

Join now: https://pot.suremine.com
legendary
Activity: 1274
can't figure out how to solo mine...

PPqf4XaoWrvVJMMHeGmCEa7uVhBic2Nr6u

thank you
Activity: 98
PExoC3fh7Cvx66mTik5pauwMXiuJmATZxq

Thanks

legendary
WTF I start miner join pool and get coins in my wallet straight away.. Never seen anything like this lol
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the coin design is not going to work well these days Sad
Activity: 34
we have been working on this night and day for a few weeks now. we will continue to work on the coin and all the supporting softwares and mining pools etc.  We are only a team of 3 team for now and we havent slept in a while.  we will keep everyone up to date on whats going on and what are plans are.  We need all the help we can get at the start, i will be giving away coins to people who want to help out.

please contact me or go to the website and get in contact with us if you want to join the 420 community.

SMOKEMON
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
P94XEWGNEa6m9bUjU8zfxW1DYPeC5JQSAf

Thanks. started mining but messed up with ports Undecided is the 3333 port working too or only the 9420 that is on the pool website?
Activity: 73
legendary
Activity: 1274
wallet synched but i can't get solo mine to work...
Jump to: