Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 83. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This is a scam. I am involved in this industry and I will tell you right now this is not a real project.  We are having hard enough time with VISA right now. You think rec shops will be able to accept a crypto? let alone this one? ...

get real.

I have been involved in this industry since day 1.

Bitcointalk users I urge you all to do your research. This is a outright SCAM pump. This coin theoretically could be used in a medical shop in a non recreational state that has medical cannabis only. That only wont last long however and is unregulated. Medical states are still unregulated and are not "legal states". The states that have gone recreational (LEGAL)(Washington,Oregon,Colorado) have very strict compliance we fall under. We can only accept debit/cash at the moment.

- Blazin8888
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Look at all the bitter people who couldnt make a penny on POT now hoping it will crash.
No crash so far. Stable and decent price for the last 6 hours. Hope we will see a second rise, even if I admit 7k is a bit over valued for now.
Just bought 3 Bitcoin more bitches (I made so much in the last rise, still want to grab a little more Cheesy)
Catch later
wow i didnt see that coming i have little amount that i bought for some cheaper price and sell it right away when it hits double not realizing that the price will keeps on moving up reaching 5k and more. wow im so high...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
after i posted price jumped from 28 to 34  Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The price changed -30% at once two times, it means that there was a buy wall trap
Activity: 3
I am POt dev, i played with all of you people.at this moment i made over 2000 btc profit.so next i will pump this again and you ---- will buy back ,then i will dump  Grin Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
the market is full with fake buy,sells walls and Bots.. I want to say that this is  bleep ,scam scam scam
Its not a scam its just us makers of the markets playing around.

It will be back to normal in a few weeks back at 100 sat too.
i am sure Pot devs and their  team played this game.this was dead coin and then dev comes and giving good news *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

Nono. Its a legit coin with a more then legit purpose. This is what happens after long times of bottoming out.

all the believers of this coin are either brainwashed or just high as hell from their greens

Probably both, it doesn't matter as long as they made a good profit out of it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Be a NEMber- nem.io
the market is full with fake buy,sells walls and Bots.. I want to say that this is  bleep ,scam scam scam

i am sure Pot devs and their  team played this game.this was dead coin and then dev comes and giving good news *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

Nono. Its a legit coin with a more then legit purpose. This is what happens after long times of bottoming out.

all the believers of this coin are either brainwashed or just high as hell from their greens
Activity: 153

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

Activity: 615
the market is full with fake buy,sells walls and Bots.. I want to say that this coin is  bleep PND  ,scam scam scam
it will go 500sat within month,Challenge ,i can bet  Angry
Im selling Im selling. Sell now buy back at 115 in a few months.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
DUMP ON NEWS!!!

I remember Monero Darknet news pump, I will like to see the bag  holders after a week. I'm not saying this is another pump and dump movies but news is nothing if there is nothing on ground to back your claim.
Activity: 57
Lol. I love reading people say they received VC money and new team. The lies are real. You all deserve to get burned now by not listening....we gave you concrete evidence this whole thing was a sham

^^^^You are one fucking prick.

Potcoin is adjusting for the next leg up. Guaranteed.

Dude. There is no VC invested in this, no ATM's, no new team, all the articles are just non sense and no names. Why would anyone use Potcoin over Bitcoin? Makes no sense. There are plenty of better Altcoins if you want faster blocks and smaller ledgers. Just because you guys have the name Pot on the coin means nothing. If marijuana gets legalized, there will be ZERO reasons to use any cryptocurrency. This thing was a bad case of FOMO and plenty of rep and monero profit being poored into. You can see the accumulation from prior weeks. It just got out of hand at this point from FOMO and lies. No one said you can't make money trading but the problem with Potcoin is that nobody has a clue what the top or bottom will be because it's literally just a random pump and dump gone wrong, well not wrong but different than intended.

WOW you really are still here there is good reason why potcoin over bitcoin do your fucking research you retard
Activity: 361
A downward price trend happening now, good time to buy some more before the price shoots up again.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
I bought POT as soon as early 2014. It's not the best technology out there but they have solid development team with solid fundamentals, marketing and promotion. POT is nothing close to a shitcoin.
Just Hold your POT. In a few years it will be worth gold. What is 7k sats and current marketcap compared to the size of the crypto economy ?
Activity: 34
Are you guys kidding me LOL. This is the fakest thread I've ever met, probably worse then Adzcoin.

Your kidding yourself, you just boosting up your profile Rep by fussing another coin forum and silently promoting your own under your name.

This is still a great community coin and with the trade over the past week shows new merchants the potential of Potcoin.

And again if you are going to troll this thread pictures and links to back you up would be nice.

The cannabis industry is still growing the community is still growing like the crowd your trying to get for your coin to crowd fund you.

This is a community coin and whatever trade may of happened to make the coin rise and fall and rise again shows people to be patient with their investment because it is still early doors, even though potcoin has been around for 3 years.

The dev team is growing and Potcoin has had some great support so well done.

And pap0u tone it down as what you are saying is not accurate with out your links and picture back up.

However we all still wish you happiness and success
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
Lol. I love reading people say they received VC money and new team. The lies are real. You all deserve to get burned now by not listening....we gave you concrete evidence this whole thing was a sham

^^^^You are one fucking prick.

Potcoin is adjusting for the next leg up. Guaranteed.

Dude. There is no VC invested in this, no ATM's, no new team, all the articles are just non sense and no names. Why would anyone use Potcoin over Bitcoin? Makes no sense. There are plenty of better Altcoins if you want faster blocks and smaller ledgers. Just because you guys have the name Pot on the coin means nothing. If marijuana gets legalized, there will be ZERO reasons to use any cryptocurrency. This thing was a bad case of FOMO and plenty of rep and monero profit being poored into. You can see the accumulation from prior weeks. It just got out of hand at this point from FOMO and lies. No one said you can't make money trading but the problem with Potcoin is that nobody has a clue what the top or bottom will be because it's literally just a random pump and dump gone wrong, well not wrong but different than intended.

XMR would even make more sense.
Activity: 644
Are you guys kidding me LOL. This is the fakest thread I've ever met, probably worse then Adzcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: