Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 86. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
HELP HELP HELP

I ordered a paper wallet from potcoin in September and have not received it.
I have tried in vein to contact them with NO reply.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Has anyone ever been able to get a reply from them?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Many, many mortals, will be kicking themselves in a week,months, and years from now, for not buying Potcoin when it was at 5000 satoshi's - happens all the time.
We are in the 'Dot.com era' of Crypto-Currencies, and Potcoin has more real-world traction than 99.98% of other coins.
Hoard all you can.  
[/quote]

well the stupid move was to sell all the coins. I could have sold half and stil be in profitt even if it had dropped to zero

bought few coins from the gains but my wallet was much better looking 2 weeks ago Smiley

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
I'm not selling my $POT. There's nothing better than having a bag of $POT.
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/785535515697090560
Activity: 57

total potcoin supply is 214,394,645 POT total volume on poloniex.com is 200,000,000 POT in 24h only on poloniex so almost all the coins have been bought and sold atleast once, for me that scares me and shows me that this coin is not used for weed

All currencies have 'Speculative VS Utility' - there is no law forced upon the people of Earth on why to purchase any currency.  
How many that buy Bitcoin actually use it? I use Bitcoin to buy Potcoin. lol  Grin

I Bought mine proudly from the Potcoin website a year ago when they shipped to the uk all my friends are like NNNNOoooo why didn't they listen to me.

so mine are not even on an exchange I'm a happy Potcoin member can't wait till I get to take me and 2 of my close mates down to the lovely Land of the USA to spend my Potcoin.

And I'm sure you will be too, make sure to come see me when I do and spend some Potcoins with me.

Plus Polo should be happy to have such a volume the word of Potcoin is going around now and that means more people will sign up to Polo to buy Potcoin so well done Polo great Marketing for your own site.

Which means more people can now sign up and get more Potcoin for them and Polo.

I bought 500,000 Pot on 300sat and sold on 800sat Sad

OOPPs

Many, many mortals, will be kicking themselves in a week,months, and years from now, for not buying Potcoin when it was at 5000 satoshi's - happens all the time.
We are in the 'Dot.com era' of Crypto-Currencies, and Potcoin has more real-world traction than 99.98% of other coins.
Hoard all you can.  

I mined Potcoin way back then holding a bag waiting for the day Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

total potcoin supply is 214,394,645 POT total volume on poloniex.com is 200,000,000 POT in 24h only on poloniex so almost all the coins have been bought and sold atleast once, for me that scares me and shows me that this coin is not used for weed

All currencies have 'Speculative VS Utility' - there is no law forced upon the people of Earth on why to purchase any currency.  
How many that buy Bitcoin actually use it? I use Bitcoin to buy Potcoin. lol  Grin

I Bought mine proudly from the Potcoin website a year ago when they shipped to the uk all my friends are like NNNNOoooo why didn't they listen to me.

so mine are not even on an exchange I'm a happy Potcoin member can't wait till I get to take me and 2 of my close mates down to the lovely Land of the USA to spend my Potcoin.

And I'm sure you will be too, make sure to come see me when I do and spend some Potcoins with me.

Plus Polo should be happy to have such a volume the word of Potcoin is going around now and that means more people will sign up to Polo to buy Potcoin so well done Polo great Marketing for your own site.

OOPPs

Hoard all you can.  
Activity: 34

lets hope you can spend them in Europe I.E Amsterdam and Spain soon too

Haha I know but you know what I'm 27 and still haven't been Amsterdam been there done that in spain with the lads, but thats a good reason to wait now I'm holding out till its also going to be used in Amsterdam now Cheesy
I usually go Berlin normally to 420 because its so nice when your a club with such good music and people respect your space and who you are dancing while 420 the night away.
Just like the Potcoin community.

OOPPs

lets hope you can spend them in Europe I.E Amsterdam and Spain soon too
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
ICOS have become the new legitimate pump and dumps so it seems people are getting restless and making pump and dumps out of BS coins.

All currencies have 'Speculative VS Transactional'. There is no law forced upon the people of Earth on why to purchase any asset or currency.  
How many that buy Bitcoin actually use it?
I use Bitcoin to buy Potcoin. lol  Grin

The increasing legalization of Mary Jane around the Earth and the YUGE Mary Jane Community is why I am investing in Potcoin.
In addition, Potcoin transactions are faster than Bitcoin, cheaper than fiat-based credit-cards, and safer than cash -
Hoard all the Potcoin you can - The Beginning is Here.

Why did the whales choose this community to make you guys rich, its so crazy....be very grateful.

Oh just chatting away now with more lies and this time it seems you have loads of friends supporting you with saying this coin is a scam and now your saying its all whales one thing leads to another and people are scaring mongering people.

Potcoin has a vision a Road map
www.potcoin.com

, The NEWS CNN money Link below

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

And if you people like Vice magazine

https://news.vice.com/article/stoners-now-have-their-own-cryptocurrency-potcoin

And if you like to see how Potcoin is a different taste from Bitcoin making it still an affordable coin to buy and use to buy legal Pot with and secure Merchants not getting Robbed as Federal bank won't accept their cash.

Coke and Pepsi are brands. Coke and Pepsi are a drink. Coke and PePsi taste different.
Potcoin is just another good coin out there on the market making a good name for itself with Happy healthy community members.

And everyone from this community wishes everyone good luck with your coins and please tone down what ever anger you have with this coin and back up your statements either with links or pictures of what your trying to prove.

By the way again guys and girls out there do check out Vice they are are very cool source of news and things that are interesting.

And the rest of the Potcoin community just thinking ahead when we reach page 420 in this thread can we post some really good Pictures of people having good times with Potcoin or just pot, Guys girls, friends, Parties whatever makes you happy about pot.

I will be.

Oh yes ;P
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why did the whales choose this community to make you guys rich, its so crazy....be very grateful.

Oh just chatting away now with more lies and this time it seems you have loads of friends supporting you with saying this coin is a scam and now your saying its all whales one thing leads to another and people are scaring mongering people.

www.potcoin.com

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

And if you like to see how Potcoin is a different taste from Bitcoin making it still an affordable coin to buy and use to buy legal Pot with and secure Merchants not getting Robbed as Federal bank won't accept their cash.

Coke and Pepsi are brands. Coke and Pepsi are a drink. Coke and PePsi taste different.
Potcoin is just another good coin out there on the market making a good name for itself with Happy healthy community members.

And everyone from this community wishes everyone good luck with your coins and please tone down what ever anger you have with this coin and back up your statements either with links or pictures of what your trying to prove.

By the way again guys and girls out there do check out Vice they are are very cool source of news and things that are interesting.

And the rest of the Potcoin community just thinking ahead when we reach page 420 in this thread can we post some really good Pictures of people having good times with Potcoin or just pot, Guys girls, friends, Parties whatever makes you happy about pot.

I will be.

What a delusional fantasy. Just because you named this coin with the word Pot, doesn't mean it has any ties to the potential of the marijuana industry. No one is going to adopt the coin for the sake of the name when it provides no value or benefit to a problem. There would be no reason for me to promote FUD in this volume, if I was a scammer, I would promote to continue to buy this coin and get rid of bags, but I've been saying since 1000 Satoshi it's a scam....no one said you can't make money trading a shitcoin, what we are saying is don't lead people off the cliff with lies and deceit. This thing got way too big and many will be stranded at the top and it will never return. I'm just trying to save those who aren't able to think clearly and use their brain. There is no future here, just whales having fun with all the FOMO and no other project really making gains. This was an easy coin to pump and it shouldn't have reached this high but you guys did this to yourself now.

www.potcoin.com

I will be.

Your less-than-lame power of suggestion and mediocre obfuscations are fun to watch -
Someday you will have a rude-awakening at how huge the Mary Jane Community is.

Notice the lack of huge dumps...the majority of Potcoin investors are holding for future wealth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The Potcoin haters are out in force today -
More than likely XMR bagholders - they are the biggest whiners.

Potcoin has it's straw in everyone's Milk Shake.

Potcoin has barely started yet - it will piss off the cocaine industry - the Bush and Clinton Crime syndicate with Larry Mizel in Denver who runs HSBC Drug Laundering Bank.   
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
The grossly underestimated global 'Mary Jane Community' will be waking up to Potcoin this month -
I'm envisioning and prophesying 420,000 Sats by the end of October.

I'm not even High.  Grin
you must be kidding.
you are high! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: