Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 85. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
So there is no reason for pump it just happend??

Silicon Valley capital being obfuscated into the digital spectrum. Rumor of course.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
So there is no reason for pump it just happend??
I can now finally buy a Minivan(used) for my family !! Thank you believers ...May Cannabis make mankind free !

Congrats! I only used a bit of profits to buy a 27inch G-sync 144Hz dell monitor  Tongue

Dude that's awesome there is nothing like taking a little profit to enjoy the things that you like !!!!!

I just hope we aren't like that dude that sold ten thousand bitcoins for a pizza !!!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I can now finally buy a Minivan(used) for my family !! Thank you believers ...May Cannabis make mankind free !

Congrats! I only used a bit of profits to buy a 27inch G-sync 144Hz dell monitor  Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
where to get some infos about the POS reward?
Activity: 529
I like this coin from 300 sat to 7k  Grin

I like. You told what coin to invest. Thanks
Activity: 167
Is it POT day today???

Many coins have went up over 100% lately, except for POT.

I bet POT can go to over 1000 sats, market cap is only $350k and can surpass $1m

Waiting for the Android and IOS app patiently.

POT EXPLODE, ALL HAIL JOINT AND MARIJUANA !!!  Grin

On the good old days with Mintpal Pot was ranign between 2000 to 3000 easy, For a good while, I think the potential is even bigger than that.

In few years from now this coin could go around 15,000 easy.

Just give it some time and add to that incoming Canada legalisation, Where this coin was born.

Did I call it or whatttt Huh
Activity: 669
I like this coin from 300 sat to 7k  Grin
lol really?  well congrats to those who got in looowww and make nice money now.

but soon this will dump to shit as that's what it is...and many new bagholders will be crying lol.

Bro never underestimate the power of WEED. Especially when you combine it with digital currency. Massive following and niche market and getting bigger every day.

POT seems to have lead now . But if Delta9 of CANN can pull off a Arizona recreational win coming up this November, and be able to peg 1 coin to 1 gram legally at dispensaries that could be a HUGE win IMO and something to keep a keen eye on .... either way I am invested in both !!!! May the best coin win !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol really?  well congrats to those who got in looowww and make nice money now.

but soon this will dump to shit as that's what it is...and many new bagholders will be crying lol.
good POT  Cool volume #1 poloniex  Wink

MY GOD this is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 868
Activity: 294
???
woow, potcoin on the moon. Why? i didnt hear POT before?

Because you were too high Grin
Activity: 415
woow, potcoin on the moon. Why? i didnt hear POT before?
???
I wonder what's next, this looks too similar to XMR pump!
Activity: 476
Big volume today!

Pretty amazing!
???
This is getting interesting Grin literally "growing" lmao will keep watching
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: