Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 4. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I fully agree that holding reliable coins with good potential is really the best option for long-term investments. With successful investments you can earn as the market restores crypto. So now I prefer to hold my coins and buy new ones, while the prices for them remain rather low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.
NEO sure deserves our attention but I would never call this cryptocurrency the best one. It appeared years ago, in 2014, but it is still not as popular as Ethereum that was born a year later, in 2015.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
Yes, now the market situation is not the most rosy - in the last year prices have decreased significantly. But I am absolutely sure that holding coins is now really the best option for earning money. Although in any case, you need to focus on proven projects. For me, those are NEO, ETH and Ripple.
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
Yes, I believe that holding coins in the current realities is the best option for investors. Of course, in the period of falling prices, there are reasonable excitements and some panic. Therefore, in any case you need to be patient. I personally believe that in the future BTC and Ethereum, which I now hold, will restore and improve their positions.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 31, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
I think that the strength of a coin hold is the ability to replenish your deposit. This requires a different source of finance. Not a crypto currency. In this case, we can always be insured against falls and hope for a new profit.

Well hodling is the most powerful and effective strategy here in crypto world, those people who holds crypto coins last 2013 is now millionaire, if they hodl bitcoin on that year right now they have millions of thousands of money. Its the safest and most effective strategy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
August 31, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
I think that the strength of a coin hold is the ability to replenish your deposit. This requires a different source of finance. Not a crypto currency. In this case, we can always be insured against falls and hope for a new profit.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
August 31, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

it's hard to say, but you can try to research and study it. I can only suggest for altcoins that have the top 10 ranking. Your chance on a scale of decline is not too large from the risk of a new token or altcoin.
there is actually a lot you can do besides holding on for a long time, short trading can bring profits amid the current market uproar.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
I think NEO is one of them I've seen a good potential with this coin and seems that it will be a great coin in the near future and it will really give us a huge profit. Hold it for a year is a great idea and better be patient and see the good outcome after that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
August 31, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
TRON is the best to invest in the next 2 years. tron has a very dev active.  they also held many events this year so many new investors will enter Tron
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
Holding COINS is a good long-term decision, and I suggest you hold some potential COINS for a long time. Not all COINS can be saved, but many are there for the long term and profitable to hold.
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
I think it's underrated NEO .And after when the market will recover NEO will go up well.
Activity: 45
August 31, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
This is hard to predict. I can recommend XLM and ADA. These are two low value currencies.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
August 31, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.

NEO is a good coin and now considering a huge fall which has happen their are other coins as well which can be considered for the investment purpose and holding those can make you rich or in short term as well you can make money from those coins.

It's not a huge coin and you must try to do a lot of research rather than create such a speculation without any fundamental support. In fact when the majority of coins are increasing a lot and the price of NEO still stagnant and there was no a lot of increase on it. That means if NEO lack of demand or something wrong has happened on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
The company plans regarding the upcoming token sale are fair,
reasonable and transparent. KamaGames,  is already a
profitable business with huge popularity across the worldwide market
due to its innovative strategies, business solutions and strong
relationship with its global player base Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
NEO and ethereum. This coin is way to good and have a high feature. We can witness their growth potential maybe soon. This coin must never be missed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 31, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
In this bearish market most of the altcoins are undervalued like Neo, and also Lisk also Xrp, patience is the key in financial markets, in each financial market you need to be patient if you want to gain something.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

Holding some coins with this bear market is not an easy task to do. You may need to close your ear, or even close your eyes about the price to be able to hold it till the price become good. Only peoples who have strong hand and can afford to lose, will be successful holding for some years.
If you use your money to invest but you need that money, you cannot hold your coin for long time. Always buying from your excess money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
If you have a plan in holding a coin, i suggest to invest on the top crypto at the market. Bitcoin has the best coin that can get huge income. Etheruem is a promising coin that can grown fast.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

Are you sure you don't fear when market down trend in time you hold? And if in two year the price you target hit, will you sell it or you will be waiting end two years holding. You should answer these questions yourself. And coin good to hold for two year i thought NEO, EOS, Vechain,... i have great belief in Chinese friends
I think we will not afraid if the crypto coin we are investing is a famous and a reliable one like the bitcoin, etherium and others that belong to the top 10 of the list.
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
We must maintain sufficient patience in this year's encryption market.
Pages:
Jump to: