Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 5. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:26:50 AM
I think you can buy any of the top 10 most capitalized currencies. These are good and potential currencies in the future.
Activity: 165
August 31, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
We have lost a lot in this market. I think if we want to save our losses, we should continue to hold our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 105
August 31, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
In my opinion you should pay attention to XLM, EOS, ADA, NEM. These are good coins and the current price is quite low
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 31, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
I am understand what hold altcoins is lottery, it only working on bitcoin.
ICO project's more risky there need sense the moment and sell tokens without holding
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 02:01:26 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I guess the potential undervalued altcoin that is good to hodl and invest with are dent and trx. This two tokens already in the process of improving their services and slowly but surely notice by some investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 31, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.

NEO is a good coin and now considering a huge fall which has happen their are other coins as well which can be considered for the investment purpose and holding those can make you rich or in short term as well you can make money from those coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
August 31, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
Holding the best way to lose our coin holders and also to laugh at us do not panic so our emotions can not beat others because they are losing their emotions so they suddenly sell their token coin so it's better to just hold it first until we recover from our losses because sometimes we can not do it because we do not hold or control people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 31, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:59:35 AM
We must have enough patience in investing in the encryption market, otherwise we will not get anything, or even lose a lot, especially in this year's encryption market, more patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 01:56:43 AM
distribute your Deposit by tokens from the top 10 rating and you will get a decent profit in 2 years.
Yes simply as that mate, it's just like when you see a coin that you love and believe that it has potential of succeeding in the market and having its value increased in a while, purchase it, and hodl it for as long as you ca. You will be surprised how your 50cent coin will be worth over a USD 100 tomorrow. Simple as that, but you need to do any research you make any decisions. Right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
I think that the power of hold is really great, the long-term hold is less risky than any other form of trading, to my mind this is a good reason to trade today. I have managed to earn good money sticking to the strategy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I think that you should take a closer look at new projects that develop blockchain technology. Very interesting to me seems to ArckBlok and Aion. Now there is good news, but the price is still far from the maximum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
Yes its true that being a holder is a good behavior, your choice is good. Moreover, people joining in this business should have a good value like being patient because this will help us in waiting. The purpose of this is to increase the demand of the digital currency.

It also depends on luck and what coin or altcoin that you hold, sometimes holding give you a gold, but sometimes it will give you a trash. From the past, it has indeed provided many advantages over losses and things that traders like to do.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Yes its true that being a holder is a good behavior, your choice is good. Moreover, people joining in this business should have a good value like being patient because this will help us in waiting. The purpose of this is to increase the demand of the digital currency.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
Your plan is very good. It better to make your own research and find your coins for 2 years investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 03:59:52 AM
The altcoins I am holding until now are NEO, ethereum and Omisego. I think these coins do have a potential of growth especially for long term. I plan on holding these coins for atleast a year or until my target price have been reached.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 03:52:46 AM

For now it is vechain token. they have a working product which is a supply chain and they have big partnerships such as BMW. And for me, what they are doing is really one of the vital in terms of industry. For me this is one of the most golden altcoin out there. But make sure what ever you read here on your post. Be sure to conduct research.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
I suggest that you read and see the situation of the token development itself. not necessarily holding back for 2 years will be better. You need to do more research on that. that is in my opinion and suggestion.

maybe if it will hold him for 2 years, then it can be ascertained that he is a longterm investor, and does not want to play with temporary coins and new coins that have not been potential
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
hold up to tempo for a long time is a hard thing to do. the panic has always been going on and it's very troubling. even up to this time, many do not return because of intense panic could not accept the existing market circumstances. but it does have the intention to hold two years then it's a good decision and the right to run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 27, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

if for now, I prefer bitcoin and ethereum as a long-term investment. but with a new initial capital not from past investment. this can make a difference in the benefits that I can get in the next few years. I think you know this better before you really discuss
Pages:
Jump to: