Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 9. (Read 2497 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 21, 2018, 11:20:49 AM
I believe that you need to invest in improved etherium analogues. This is for example fusion, quarkchain, pchain, as well as the stex exchange token.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
August 21, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
I am not experienced enough to give advice, just want to share my view point: Holding is good at this market trend, you can grab a big bag and I am optimist that the price will go up in the time pan of 2 years. However, try to set your goal of profit, play smart (know when to sell) and do not be too greedy. As what go up will go down...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 21, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
The power of hold actually made more users cry lol when in fact they should have dumped what they have long before the price dip[s this low. Certainly the power of the word "Hodl" made them so greedy that they lost more of their investment instead.

2 years is enough to hold potential token. For me i can recommend you to buy and hold FuzeX, this token is very promising and its growing everyday. Even me i have plan to invest soon if only i have capital already. Goodluck

Its certain history will repeat itself so when btc is pumped like it how it did last december. Dump before everybody else does.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
2 years is enough to hold potential token. For me i can recommend you to buy and hold FuzeX, this token is very promising and its growing everyday. Even me i have plan to invest soon if only i have capital already. Goodluck
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Holding is like an ambush that always shoot or hit surely that is favorable to the shooter, same as you hold your coins just hold it with patient and wait the perfect timing before you will trade or sell said coins.
Holding a coins/tokens is such a risky thing to do though we can get a bigger profit if we hold any coins. But if I were to suggest a coin, you should invest in EOS. Indeed, because it's one of the most trustworthy here in cryptocurrency world. It can give you profits and worth investing for.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Holding is like an ambush that always shoot or hit surely that is favorable to the shooter, same as you hold your coins just hold it with patient and wait the perfect timing before you will trade or sell said coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 21, 2018, 07:54:25 AM
I have read the book of the world's leading investor, Buffet. he said that: If you can not keep it for a few years, do not buy it. This is an advice
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 21, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
for me one of the good choice to hold altcoin for 2 years is ethereum and XRP. as of now the price of this two token is very cheap to buy compare to last few months and it has a good chance that it will give begger profits in the near future. so for me investing it right now and hodl it for a long time for sure you will have great profit.
Activity: 128
August 21, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
The power of this going is too reliable so I suppose even newbie can hold money and his losses will be minimized with doing nothing at all, it's too amazing, isn't it?
Activity: 214
August 20, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
If you have enough capital  to invest in some coins out there, which are preferable in 2 years holding. Will i may suggest you to buy coins like Ripple, Neo, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and EOS. Which are all top 10 coins in a marketcap. Do they are proven many years of being profitable year per year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
Bag as many as you can of ethereum , bitcoin , Neo and Hydro right now because they are very very under valued and i believe that in 2 years is will gain 5000% profit gain .
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
If you don't care about anything, ETH is a safe option. But If you invest to a young coins, you have a chance to get great profit.
Fuzex is a good project, read something about Fuzex at : https://fuzex.co/ .
Have a nice investment  Grin
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I want to know which coin that you are mentioning. Hold right coin and be right in time is really power. So, let's tell more about the coin which you are holding

If want to invest best coin. You choose the high price coin. That only help to hold long time and price will be increase. If want to get more profit in low price coin. Check the altcoin price list and choose the best coin. Then invest. It good opportunity for get more information of the coin price list. People must pe learn the more information of the altcoin.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 20, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

I want to know which coin that you are mentioning. Hold right coin and be right in time is really power. So, let's tell more about the coin which you are holding
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
I am totally sure that holding is the safest way of making money here with the lowest risk of be scammed. I consider that only holding is trong enough.
Activity: 220
August 20, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Holding your coin for the long term is the right choice but this also depends on the coin you hold. For me, ethereum is the only coin that I can recommend for now. The next few days prices will rise and that is a good prospect for the future.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
Any one without the patient to hold is not ready to make huge profits. You can make some money from trading daily, but you might be surprise the huge profits holding might bring to you.
Activity: 108
August 20, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
Maybe every coin has a super high value. If you invest in it, one day it will become richer.
The premise is that you need to wait patiently and last a long time. Only have the opportunity to see its greatest value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
Holding is the best key for successful crypto journey.Many here are rushing to get rich so when the market takes a small dive then they are grumbling everywhere.which must not be so.If you are a long term investors, why worry about returns now.leave that to those struggling for short term gains.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
If you truly want to hold quality altcoin  for the next two years, I would recommend that you invest in ethereum, EOS, Neo, ADA and Spectre (sxdt, sxut) these are good altcoin with solid plan and good utility in the market. All the coin mentioned has a platform, product or service!
the power of holding are very rare and it depends on the user what coin would be good to invest. It is worth it when your coins is good for long term holding like the most good coin for the long term is ethereum when the price of bitcoin is begin to rise the alternative  coin is good and very worth it. Invest now when the price is low.
Pages:
Jump to: