Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 14. (Read 14584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
yes alot of sites are riddled with bots and fake traffic. and since we pay top of the line rates we can not have these type of sites on our network draining our advertisers funds for nothing in return.

Our advertisers expect the best and that is what they will get.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Sites that have a high traffic with no clicks will be removed. please place your ads wisely to generate a good CTR

Alright thanks alot! Just wanted to clarify, approx how much CTR will you consider low? Is 0.1% of 1000? Thanks
1 click per 1000 impressions would be good. But im seeing users with 20,000 impression and no clicks so they are being removed

wow, over 20k impression with 0 click, bots view suppose, previously when my old faucet was attacked and i didn't knew that why 6k impression i have 0 click, then i knew faucet was attacked :/
legendary
Sites that have a high traffic with no clicks will be removed. please place your ads wisely to generate a good CTR

Alright thanks alot! Just wanted to clarify, approx how much CTR will you consider low? Is 0.1% of 1000? Thanks
1 click per 1000 impressions would be good. But im seeing users with 20,000 impression and no clicks so they are being removed

legendary
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Hi , I want to put your ads on my url shortener site here .

I just applied and waiting for your approval . Hope you accept .  Cheesy

legendary
legendary
I tested this ad network and it looks better than mellowads.
But I'll try a few more days.

You won't be disappointed. if you get clicks you get paid well.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I tested this ad network and it looks better than mellowads.
But I'll try a few more days.
legendary
thank for your feedback mate.
Ok, gotta give a credit for this ads network, among all my 7 network

With just 1 day ads on my site, it has the most earning than all other ads network on my site!

Still gotta say, The Clicks is important for good paid.

But, Never Ever Abuse and click the ads by yourself, be fair to everyone!

Good luck
Argh
Wanted to try your network as a publisher for my new faucet but.. alexa rank is not <1M yet.. it's a  new site Sad

Its okay is still good to go, mine is now 2.2 Million but still accepted, good luck!
legendary
Argh
Wanted to try your network as a publisher for my new faucet but.. alexa rank is not <1M yet.. it's a  new site Sad

we are not working off alexa rank anymore. we are going by quality of site so you can still submit your site. i will change the alexa thing in the dashboard so no one gets put off.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Argh
legendary
Update

Our minimum withdraw has been lowered to $1 so now you can withdraw your btc once you hit the $1 mark.
legendary
some people have very high cpm but no click rate and thats fine but if you dont have a click rate your cpm earning get lowered our system does not like to give away money for nothing.

to earn the top dollar you need a good click rate and then your cpm will also earn you good money.

We are all about the click.
legendary
I have a doubt. Few days ago in my account, current earning showed some satoshis. But for past one week its not showing anything. I shows 0000. Is there anything wrong with my account.

please pm your username so i can take a look

I was dissappointed and removed the adcodes from the site. I made a mistake by removing the adcodes. Instead of removing the adcodes I should have told you about this so that you could rectify it. Sorry for that. my username is savioroshan

thankyou

i just took a look and the entire time you published our ads you got a total of 40 impressions you will not see any earning off 40 impressions. how long did you have our ad code on your site?
Activity: 770
I have a doubt. Few days ago in my account, current earning showed some satoshis. But for past one week its not showing anything. I shows 0000. Is there anything wrong with my account.

I was dissappointed and removed the adcodes from the site. I made a mistake by removing the adcodes. Instead of removing the adcodes I should have told you about this so that you could rectify it. Sorry for that. my username is savioroshan

thankyou
legendary

Activity: 770
Pages:
Jump to: