Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 9. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
todays withdraws have been processed.
Hi there, your ads are loading, ( relatively to other ads) in very slowly, Is there anything i could do to speed up the process or not? Is it going to be fixed?
similar problem... very slow...

I encountered this one as well for many times, but before i assumed that that was my nets problem however if  i would used a faster connection the same problem still occurs and I also assumed that it could effect the traffic rating, well correct me if im wrong
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
withdraws processed for the day.
legendary
legendary
everything seems to be back to normal and working well. thanks for your input guys.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is easy to tell if it's a ddos or if server needs some tweaking such as apache/nginx or mysql tweaking in-order to handle the traffic growth
If you don't know what to do, hire a server administrator
legendary
Hi there, your ads are loading, ( relatively to other ads) in very slowly, Is there anything i could do to speed up the process or not? Is it going to be fixed?

Yeah mate, the website is loading too slow, login took a couple of minutes, and sometimes it is showing website is offline. I guess because of this downtime impressions are not getting counted, hope it is not another DDOS attack and you will fix it soon Smiley

Yea all impression still seem to be getting counted and ads are still showing. We are looking into this and hope to have things running nice and fast again soon
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

Yeah mate, the website is loading too slow, login took a couple of minutes, and sometimes it is showing website is offline. I guess because of this downtime impressions are not getting counted, hope it is not another DDOS attack and you will fix it soon Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
legendary
todays withdraws have been processed
legendary

working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
legendary
legendary
hi guys today we were hit with our very first DDOS attack but our mitigation kicked in strait away and all is well and secure.
legendary
legendary
Hi, one suggestion!

Would be nice if the code can be "iframe" and not "javascript"

By the way, great advertsing network!

Regards.

i talked to the dev and he said that the script code we are using is the safest and that other codes can open the door for to much fraud, so we are basically sticking with the code we are using. sorry.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi, one suggestion!

Would be nice if the code can be "iframe" and not "javascript"

By the way, great advertsing network!

Regards.
legendary
Roll Eyes ::)Today I Joined your network and submit my site for approval sol kindly approve it as soon as possible.
and best of luck  Undecided Undecided Undecided
site link is
http://www.dailyptcsites.xyz/
Regards

approvals can take upto 24 hours. thanks
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes ::)Today I Joined your network and submit my site for approval sol kindly approve it as soon as possible.
and best of luck  Undecided Undecided Undecided
site link is
http://www.dailyptcsites.xyz/
Regards
legendary
legendary
payments for today are done. please remember we payout once per day and normally at this time. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: