Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 11. (Read 14584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
another price increase to our default ads cpm rate. so even when there are no advertisers you still make great income. and even better income when we have advertisers. you cant loose.
legendary
Just submitted my site

https://thebtcfaucet.com

hope the approval (or denial) can be quick

thanks PPCADMEDIA.COM

approval can take up to 24 hours but normally faster. thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just submitted my site

https://thebtcfaucet.com

hope the approval (or denial) can be quick

thanks PPCADMEDIA.COM
legendary
our network tweeks are coming along very well you should notice some more income in your publisher accounts by this time tomorrow.

we will be making constant adjustments and fine tuning to make sure we are at the top of our game. we are just getting started.

if your sites are in the Admin Monitoring category you will not notice any increase to your earnings until we Finnish investigating your traffic and deem your traffic to be legit.
legendary
we have created a new category called Admin Monitoring if you get placed in this category it means we are suspicious of your traffic and click rate you will still get paid cpm at a lower rate until we believe that your traffic is legit.

todays payments have been sent out.

legendary
Site approvals can take up to 24 hours but normally faster that that.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
I have just sent a request to become a publisher on my site www.bitcointime.site

I hope i get a quick respond. I hope to give it a shot.

Activity: 3
I have registered my site.
still awaiting approval
my site, but the site is a collection of free Bitcoin
this is my site you can consider
www stsfree tk
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
over the next week or so we are doing some work on our systems with the intentions of increasing the income for publishers. stay tuned.

I would be looking forward to that. I just hope that you could atleast find a good advertisers which means a good paycheck for us publishers as well.. I guess promoting it(110%) is the best way to do to encourage advertisers
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Very Low cpm  Angry

Their CPM is a bit low, but the click rates are really good. Since yesterday I have noticed that the earnings have increased a bit. Guess the tweaking is working Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
hello
I would be looking forward to that. I just hope that you could atleast find a good advertisers which means a good paycheck for us publishers as well.. I guess promoting it(110%) is the best way to do to encourage advertisers
Very Low cpm  Angry
legendary
Can I use your network to show ads on my site. I have changed the script of my site to a new one and I am searching for some nice adnetworks.You had already approved my subdomain before. I will delete that site or you delete it and Can you approve my main domain.Can you please check my site is eligible for showing your ad networks? my site is http://rosecoins.net and my username is savioroshan

yes your site has been approved.

Thankyou for the approval

no problem.

most of our advertisers are running cpm ads we have a really hi click rate so its far cheaper to advertise using cpm.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can I use your network to show ads on my site. I have changed the script of my site to a new one and I am searching for some nice adnetworks.You had already approved my subdomain before. I will delete that site or you delete it and Can you approve my main domain.Can you please check my site is eligible for showing your ad networks? my site is http://rosecoins.net and my username is savioroshan

Thankyou for the approval
legendary
we have done a lot of tweeking and you might notice that your earnings will be increasing. publishing with us is just better.
legendary
Hello
I received notice that my site has been identified But to enable why when I go to place the ad code on my site, the only still see my site is still in Pending status

all sites require admin approval please be patient
I salute you exactly who my webmaster. you can see I have put your ad code on your site BUT ultimately just empty terms. I need to do to my site is displayed on your ad.
this is my site  www haichaummo tk
please add football. to help me

this does not look like a bitcoin site

we only accepting bitcoin sites.
Activity: 2
Hello
I received notice that my site has been identified But to enable why when I go to place the ad code on my site, the only still see my site is still in Pending status

I salute you exactly who my webmaster. you can see I have put your ad code on your site BUT ultimately just empty terms. I need to do to my site is displayed on your ad.
this is my site  www haichaummo tk
please add football. to help me
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Hello

Pages:
Jump to: