Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 26. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
Leveraging the deep experience in banking, payments processing, telecom and information technology of its management team, PayPortal has established itself firmly as a service provider with wide coverage in its areas of operations.

Our team of uniquely skilled professionals strives to make digital payments option accessible to every customer and ensure higher profitability for them through our efficient networks and achieving economies of scale. The team brings a cumulative experience of more than five decades, expertise from national and international markets as well as a history of success in large scale financial projects.
Activity: 53
Nice project! Looks very promising!
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you
copper member
PayPortal is making financial transactions easier and smoother by ensuring quick and safe recharges, money transfers and payments.

We are present through point of sale terminals, web as well as mobile apps for the ease and financial convenience of our customers and partners.  Our mission is to offer top-notch electronic payment solutions to our customers across the value chain. We consistently work towards making a difference in the daily life of our end users by providing seamless services, ease of use through a single window payment option and complete customer satisfaction.
copper member
PayPortal Services is supporting India’s drive towards becoming a cash-less economy and offering a secure and convenient option for a variety of financial transactions for our customers and partners.

PayPortal is a privately-owned company, established under the Indian laws in 2011 by experts with more than two decades of experience in the international payment services industry.

It is a payment solution company with expertise in mobile recharges, utility bill payments and money transfer. PayPortal’s centralized platform connects service providers including banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with the public through a wallet. PayPortal’s wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the wallet’s owner.
Activity: 74
The world of Blockchain will be open to new projects. Functional projects like this can easily adapt to my life. I hope for the future of poject.
copper member
Where do you focus to expand first. Asia, Europe or america?
Also is there already a working product?
Hi, Payportal is focusing on India.
Activity: 31
If you want promote us, and receive referral commission from deposits.
When we will see investors from your side we will add you to our payment list.
Amount will depend on amount of investors and amount of deposits
Activity: 294
Where do you focus to expand first. Asia, Europe or america?
Also is there already a working product?
so many support and positive responses, let show this project to the world and make crypto accessible to everyone
Hello, looks like an interesting project, so i will study the next day our whitepaper... you also have a German whitepaper? so details are easier to read and understand
Activity: 57
When I read the first information about the project, he immediately liked me, and I decided to support it. I like the idea of the project! The team does not sit idle! I respect you
Very well driven project. i like the idea and i hope everythings will be good for you.
also i am going to invest as soon as possible. Good Luck
Activity: 53
I will need to do some homework tonight to go over the whitepaper and the Web and dig more about the team member. Good luck
Activity: 74
It's an interesting project which was pleasant to me. Joined this company
Activity: 266
How to use Token?
You can exchange or store them.

Benefits to holding PPTL tokens
Potential Appreciation in Value
The potential for increased profit over time and growing demand from retailers and
distributors as a result of redemption of loyalty bonuses, fees, cross-border money transfers
provides the basis for potential value appreciation over time. Provision of additional services based
on the PPTL coins to retailers and on-line wallet users will increase its total demand.
Transfers
We expect that PPTL coins will be exchangeable for fiat currencies and other
cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 86
Hey. And when the token will be on the exchangers?
Hey. Information on exchanges will be announced after ICO
I can change it without any restrictions?
Oh sure. Standard exchange conditions on the exchangers.
Activity: 86
I can change it without any restrictions?
Pages:
Jump to: