Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 29. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think
Activity: 31
I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project, thus indicating that this project is indeed very good and promising.
Activity: 294
This project is developing quite well and getting the attention of the investment community. I am also interested in this project, if it continues to follow the original route, this is a very good project to invest.
Activity: 112
hello guys . it seems good ANN , i like it and i also like the design and the project ,
i wish you good luck , what exchange you expect to start with ?
Activity: 65
It seems indeed a nice concept of the project and myself feel interested to support the projects. I expect a lot of support for this project in order to be successful in the future.
Activity: 57
And can I, an ordinary mortal, make money with you?
Activity: 53
I like it. A lot of processes will become more accessible with PayPortal!
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
One great news from Payportal, today one roadmap milestone has been reached: new IOS and Android release have been available with new service- Local money transfers (#DMT). You could check AppStore and GooglePlay - Payportal recharges wallet. It’s an attractive opportunity that can be embraced by #retailers and entrepreneurs to increase business earnings and revenue. For the customers, it’s a convenient way to avoid time wasting searching bank services or waiting their turn to start the transaction. Any small shop or travel agent which downloaded the app can help a client transmit your cash to bank account.
Hello! interesting project! I will follow the development
Activity: 31
Looks like a great interesting project. Gonna invest some. I want to learn more about this project. I think projects about network and data will be the most profitable ones. We will see what happens when ICO finishes.
Activity: 294
How do I go about purchasing when available and where are my tokens stored?
Activity: 112
I think Payportal needs time to become famous throughout the world
Activity: 65
And how does the government look at Payportal and crypto-currencies in general?
Activity: 57
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 53
advertising on youtube is very good idea for campaign. By watching video on youtube , Investors can easily access all the information
Hello! Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses? What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Activity: 266

What are the plans for the 3rd quarter of 2018?
Releasing new version of IOS
and Android applications with
Domestic money transfer service is available at
the moment on web based solutions of the
platform and is required to be extended to smart
phones applications that will increase

Increasing the sales efforts for
the area of Delhi
Promotion of new BBPS services like electricity,
gas and water among the biggest distributors and
retailers in the market. Find leads for new
distributorship.
Activity: 98

What are the plans for the 3rd quarter of 2018?
Activity: 266
Hey. How are the sales of tokens going?
Hey. All perfectly. Already sold 9750 PPTL
Activity: 98
Hey. How are the sales of tokens going?
Pages:
Jump to: