Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 28. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you don't reach hardcap will you burn the tokens and will there be a refund?
Activity: 65
Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects.
Activity: 53
I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo
Activity: 74
Very interesting idea. And with a great social filling. But it is so closed theme that I think you will have some problems with implementing. Anyhow good luck guys
Activity: 168
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like this project because the team is very active and always willingly contacts potential investors.

Yeah I also noticed it. The team are highly approachable and easy to ask some confusions. Many projects now a days that become successful because of the right and appropriate attitude of the member itself.
And where can I get acquainted with your plans?
Activity: 224
What are the plans for the 1st quarter of 2019?
Geographical expansion to
the new areas close to Delhi
(Faridabad, Ghaziabad and
Noida)

Increasing the sales team, creating new
distributors and retailers in new areas, promoting
Payportal platform among retailers.
What are the plans for the 1st quarter of 2019?
Activity: 266
Tell us about the advantages of storing tokens
Potential Appreciation in Value
The potential for increased profit over time and growing demand from retailers and
distributors as a result of redemption of loyalty bonuses, fees, cross-border money transfers
provides the basis for potential value appreciation over time. Provision of additional services based
on the PPTL coins to retailers and on-line wallet users will increase its total demand.
Transfers
We expect that PPTL coins will be exchangeable for fiat currencies and other
cryptocurrencies
Activity: 98
Tell us about the advantages of storing tokens
Hey. How is the project going?
Hi, everything is fine, at the moment there is a preliminary sale
What is the price of the token?
1 Token = 0,002 ETH
 Smiley
What is the price of the token?
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck
Activity: 65
The project is quite good. Moreover, what is an important thing that command do not forget about us and keep publish news and reports about their activity. Have credibility)
copper member
You never knows until you try
How do I go about purchasing when available and where are my tokens stored?

Hey,
You have to visit https://ico.payportal.in and click BUY TOKEN button. Then follow instructions on the screen.
Activity: 53
Good projects, investors tend to invest in projects like this. with good grades, good teamwork, clear timetable. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year.
Pages:
Jump to: