Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 33. (Read 21819 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You never knows until you try
When will I get my tokens - after payment or after the end of ICO?
After the payment
copper member
Glad that devs are in the topic! Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

Hey, Payporyal Token is Utility token, and holders can either to participate in money transfer services  or receive profit only in selling. We suggest of high demand!
I am supporting this project! How are the platform release status?
Activity: 98
Finalizing the transaction within few seconds, making easy search in transaction history, accessing the electronic news desk, participating in bonus programs, receiving SMS confirmation by a customer and many other features make the Payportal wallet popular.
copper member
I have checked the website and I didn't find anything about Europe. When are you going to implement it?

Hi, payporyal platform is only for India  Smiley
Activity: 57
I am supporting this project! How are the platform release status?
Activity: 74
Do you have any competitors? I know some similar projects, but they have a slightly different idea.
Activity: 31
I have checked the website and I didn't find anything about Europe. When are you going to implement it?
Activity: 53
PayPortal looks really impressively! Whether you plan to create the application for other systems?
Activity: 65
Are there legal documents required to participate in the project?
Activity: 294
When will I get my tokens - after payment or after the end of ICO?
Glad that devs are in the topic! Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?
copper member
Good to see this one going on! But does it make sense to buy it in ICO? or will it get dumped afterwards?

During ICO you are paid Bonuses that could cover possible decrease in PPTL coins price after the ICO.
Activity: 74
The idea is quite interesting. But I'm not sure about the possibility of high-quality implementation of such projects.
Activity: 57
Good to see this one going on! But does it make sense to buy it in ICO? or will it get dumped afterwards?
Activity: 266
Can I join the bounty?
Yes, of course, you can join. To do this, you need to go to the link below. Read the rules and conditions.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-payportal-bounty-is-closed-softcap-not-reached-3311075
Tell us about ICO stages
PRESALE stage. 30% Bonus
21 May - 10, June 2018
3,900,000 PPTL

ICO Stage 1. 20% Bonus
18 June - 24, June 2018
3,600,000 PPTL

ICO stage 2. 10% Bonus
25 June - 08, July 2018
3,300,000 PPTL.

ICO stage 3. NO Bonus
09 July - 15, July 2018
3,700,000 PPTL.

Presale – starts at May 21, 2018
During this phase 3,000,000 PPTL Tokens are available with 30% Bonus. The initial period
for the Presale lasts until June 10, 2018 at midnight CET. The Public ICO dates will be announced
one week after the end of this period or immediately if all tokens from this phase have been sold.
Presale Minimum transaction limit = 1 ETH.

ICO – starts at June 18, 2018 or at the end of Presale
ICO lasts until July 15, 2018 at midnight CET and consist of three stages offering PPTL
Tokens with a decreasing bonus. 3,700,000 tokens are available in the final stage with no bonus
applicable.
ICO Minimum transaction limit = 0,1 ETH
Tokens that were not allocated in the Presale will be added to the ICO pool. Unsold tokens
during the ICO will be burned.
Tell us about ICO stages
Pages:
Jump to: