Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 61. (Read 21819 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You never knows until you try
Updated ratings of PAYPORTAL

copper member
In India, the payments and fintech ecosystem has been growing rapidly, as per the EY Fintech Adoption Index 2017. The index denotes fintech and digital payment users as a percentage of the total digitally active population and has ranked India second in the list of top 20 countries.
copper member
In India, the payments and fintech ecosystem has been growing rapidly, as per the EY Fintech Adoption Index 2017. The index denotes fintech and digital payment users as a percentage of the total digitally active population and has ranked India second in the list of top 20 countries.
copper member
What are the type of cryptocurrencies accepted at a token sale??

ETH only
Activity: 84
What are the type of cryptocurrencies accepted at a token sale??
copper member
Payportal was listed as an ICO to watch

In ICO Trends 2018 in Amsterdam

Payportal has a lot of potential.
JOIN Pre- ICO, register for White list
What are the different tech components of PayPortal?
Wonderful project. I think it will be very useful for trading. I hope that all to turn out.
Activity: 196
PayPortal establishes business relationships with operators, consumers, merchants and dealer networks, financial institutions and infrastructure providers.
this project looks great and the concept and upcoming features sound very promising. happy to be along for the ride
I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.
Activity: 70
Very nice project PayPoratl with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.
Thanks for sharing the project details, But I feel it has more depth than what we all can see now...
I believe this project is going to change the way we all see Crypto Currencies til now.
Activity: 224
Hey. How is the project going?
Hey. All perfectly. Soon the planned sale. Smiley
Any fresh news?
There were several updates, you can browse in social networks
Hey. All perfectly. Soon the planned sale. Smiley
The project is wonderful and the most important entry is available for everyone. The movement is just cosmic all advise this project. Smiley
Hey. Do I get a lot of profit from the token?
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price.
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this.
Yes. The selling price will be known after the ICO and entry into the stock exchanges.
Understood thanks. Is there any forecast? Smiley
Forecasts are not made at this stage.
Hey. Do I get a lot of profit from the token?
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price.
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this.
Yes. The selling price will be known after the ICO and entry into the stock exchanges.
Understood thanks. Is there any forecast? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: