Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 62. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey. Do I get a lot of profit from the token?
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price.
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this.
Yes. The selling price will be known after the ICO and entry into the stock exchanges.
Activity: 112
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this.
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The PayPoratl project with high potential for success! PayPortal establishes business relations with operators, consumers, dealers and dealer networks, financial institutions and suppliers of infrastructure.
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
copper member
You never knows until you try
Hi, devs! What is the min purchase amount for pre ico?

Presale min purchase smount is 1 ETH
But presale cap is limited by 3 mln tokens. Dont miss the train!!
copper member
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Thanks, if you do the review Payportal may reward you if you register for bounty Media section. You will be rewarded by PPTL tokens.
copper member
How many users already registered? You can share those news proudly once in a while
Payportal manages 80 distributors and approx 2300 retailers.
copper member
The securities market is vast and it is really possible to earn on it, but how do you plan to attract users?

Hey, Payportal sales team have been continuously working on Market attracting retailers. To increase the number of online  wallet users The Payportal will run internet maeketing campain.
Activity: 294
Very powerful project! Everybody need those reliable options.
Activity: 84
Good to know that you have security measures required for lending and blockchain in general.
Activity: 27
Hey developers!! Is there anything about the new exchanges?
How many users already registered? You can share those news proudly once in a while
Activity: 196
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Activity: 84
The securities market is vast and it is really possible to earn on it, but how do you plan to attract users?
Activity: 30
how to buy these coins and is this listed in any exchange, excited to take part of this project
Development/testing/production will work awesome! Some projects don't pay attention to properly testing what they created and the quality suffers a lot.
Activity: 70
Oh, I love your WP! Very well organized, easy to read! And of course the ideas itself are powerful!
Hi, devs! What is the min purchase amount for pre ico?
Pages:
Jump to: