Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 65. (Read 21819 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You never knows until you try
Strengthening the partner network and building open communication channels

PayPortal has also recently kicked off many new initiatives to strengthen channel partner network including introduction of innovative deals like Happy Hours and PayPortal Retailers League to attract and motivate Trade Partners and create a competitive spirit to achieve and surpass targets. The initiative, ‘Flat Retailer’ has been introduced which has made retailer onboarding extremely smooth and easy, so much so that any person can easily connect with PayPortal as a retailer if he so desires. The introduction of KYC (Know your customer) system has helped the organization to keep a track of the partners and customers across the value chain as well as making the process smoother. Additionally, geo location tags have been added to retailers’ and distributors’ points of sales to keep track of users and help partners with customer specific solutions.

Read full Press release here https://irishtechnews.ie/payportal-creating-a-niche-in-the-digital-payment-industry/
copper member
I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Any eta of exchange listing ?
after the ICO, in August approx
I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Any eta of exchange listing ?
Activity: 70
Good morning
Happy to join the great and intersting project with a good team
Goodluck
Activity: 98
Is there anything known about listing on the stock exchange?
While nothing is known. But as soon as something shows up, it will be immediately announced.
I would like to know an approximate timeframe. Smiley
After ICO. Usually it takes about a month.
The outlook is impressive. The idea is also, the team is responsible. Perhaps I will invest in this project, there is faith in it. Smiley
copper member
Payportal participates in CryptoCoin forum in Seoul, South Korea on 24 May 2018.
Activity: 224
While nothing is known. But as soon as something shows up, it will be immediately announced.
After ICO. Usually it takes about a month.
copper member
PayPortal: Creating a niche in the digital payment industry

An entity which is working towards revolutionizing the payment ecosystem in the country through innovation and collaboration is PayPortal. Established by experts with more than two decades of experience in the international payment services industry, PayPortal is a payment solution company with expertise in mobile recharges, utility bill payments and money transfer. It provides a broad portfolio of services to large Enterprise, Small & Medium businesses and end-users.

Read full press release https://irishtechnews.ie/payportal-creating-a-niche-in-the-digital-payment-industry/
Hey. Tokens are already on sale?
Hey. Very soon it will be!
What do you think about the future of the project?
Will go only forward without stopping.
Do you think you can cope with such an ICO? With competitors Smiley
I think that this project does not seek competition. A shows the action. Smiley
Do you think you can cope with such an ICO? With competitors Smiley
New project, seems they have young and energic team. I hope they will rock crypto world.
Activity: 294
Glad I found this project, it solves a real problem
copper member
PayPortal: Small Steps Towards Great Success in the Payment Industry

The world is becoming digital and payment solutions have not lagged behind. Recent trends point to the fact that digital money may soon become the transaction of choice. Some countries are even actively trying to remove cash in circulation –Sweden is just one example.
In India, the payments and Fintech ecosystem has been growing rapidly, as per the EY Fintech Adoption Index 2017. The index denotes Fintech and digital payment users as a percentage of the total digitally active population and has ranked India second in the list of top 20 countries.

PayPortal: Creating a niche in the digital payment industry
An entity which is working towards revolutionizing the payment ecosystem in the country through innovation and collaboration is PayPortal. Established by experts with more than two decades of experience in the ..... read full Press Release https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/payportal-small-steps-towards-great-success-payment-industry-499419
Pages:
Jump to: