Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 69. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
oh my god I'm so impressed of idea of this project.  you are really piecefull guys.
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
The platform is utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones. Customers and Retailers can access wallet services at the secure web page through the standard web browsers (https://mob.payportal.in) or benefit IOS and Android applications available at App Store and Google Play.
copper member
Can you please tell me where exactly is your headquarters, and how big your team is for now?

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important.
Meet the Team of Superheroes powering Payportal's Journey to Success

“Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – The quote by Steve Jobs, the maverick genius, aptly sums the importance of coming together of a good team for success of an organization. Behind every great organization is a team with an unwavering commitment to excellence, great perseverance and complete dedication towards the mission and vision of the organization.  PayPortal senior leadership team is comprised of highly experienced executives from diverse backgrounds, working towards bringing to life our mission of smart and simple, single window payment solutions. Meet our finest and most talented professionals, bringing to fore, years of expertise and experience in the financial, telecom and technology services and working towards securing a leadership position for PayPortal in the payment industry. For us they are nothing short of superheroes, coming together to take PayPortal to newer peaks of success.

Read Full Superheroes blockbaster HERE https://irishtechnews.ie/meet-the-team-of-superheroes-powering-payportals-journey-to-success/

yes I hope With this nice project, will succeed to attract investors to join project because this will be very profitable
Activity: 84
Can you please tell me where exactly is your headquarters, and how big your team is for now?

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important.
Activity: 266
One of the best projects this year. I give you a guarantee!
Activity: 182
This is really a large-scale project. Such a long time was not there !!
Project with a prospect for a greater future. I'm sure.
Quality project. With Joy I will support.
Activity: 168
One of the best projects lately. Very qualitative approach. Strong efforts of the team
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
Hey Will there be any token freezing for the team?
copper member
Retailers use Payportal wallet to satisfy walk-in customers’ requests to make bill payments, recharges and domestic money transfers pan India in easy and secure way. On-line customers enjoy mobile Apps available for IOS and Android.
copper member
One of the best projects lately.

yes, this is one of the best projects, because there are ongoing improvements. it is a pleasure that the team is so active in its development.
Thanks, the ICO for the Payportal team its very important as it allows to sky rocket in developing and growth.
copper member
The Payportal platform connects Indian service providers such as banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a WALLET. A wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the owner.

Such methods are generally legal in India? As far as I know, the local central bank is not very happy that the projects from the cryptomir enter its territory. There are some methods to prevent ban if the government gets angry because the number is known by which you can work?
Yes its legal. Actually Indian policy touches banks only, government tries to prohibit cash-fiat exchanges through bank accounts. But P2P crypto transfers are legal.
In addition, The High Court of Delhi has reportedly issued a notice to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the Ministry of Finance, and the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council alleging that RBI’s decision to end dealings with crypto businesses violates the constitution, local news outlet Times of India reports on April 22.

Pages:
Jump to: