Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 67. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey. How are you doing with promotion?
Hey. Users are already trying their best to support the project Smiley Smiley
That is already a lot of users right? Smiley
Yes. Enough quantity. Very much active in social networks, it's impressive
Activity: 86
That is already a lot of users right? Smiley
Activity: 224
Activity: 86
Activity: 112
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor.
Activity: 84
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You have very good marketing, I think you will have investors not only from India, but also from other countries of the world.  The procedure of KYC will need to pass to investors?
Hi, KYC is desirable, but Investor may not pass it from the very beginning. There is an option to Skip KYC and come back later with that. If investment amount is less than 5 ETh the KYC is not important.
But every our Investor has to register in Whitelist.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.
Activity: 294
Will pre-sale and ICO be restricted to any country or can anyone invest in the project? Will the investor's data be validated?
Seems like an interesting concept Cheesy

Will keep an eye on this.
The project is very interesting and promising
copper member
You never knows until you try
Updated ratings of PAYPORTAL

copper member
Payportal was listed as an ICO to watch

In ICO Trends 2018 in Amsterdam

Payportal has a lot of potential.
JOIN Pre- ICO, register for White list
copper member
The world is becoming digital and payment solutions have not lagged behind. Recent trends point to the fact that digital money may soon become the transaction of choice. Some countries are even actively trying to remove cash in circulation –Sweden is just one example.
Great project, and good team work, I think it is a great project. I advice you participate this ICO.
Just an idea,but it would be nice if you can make some kind  promotional video where you doctor colleagues would say few words about your project,and why significant it is.

Its just something i would like to see,and im preety sure investors would be encouraged with that too.
Activity: 70
projects with very attractive coin promotions with airdrop programs and coin sales information that get a lot of bonuses for buyers, I think the coin sales target will be achieved with a short time
copper member
You have very good marketing, I think you will have investors not only from India, but also from other countries of the world.  The procedure of KYC will need to pass to investors?
Hi, KYC is desirable, but Investor may not pass it from the very beginning. There is an option to Skip KYC and come back later with that. If investment amount is less than 5 ETh the KYC is not important.
But every our Investor has to register in Whitelist.
An already mature product has come out, not just an idea, which is very rare in the current ico project. So its chances of success will be great.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
A great value proposition underpins this project. Team is qualified and experienced. Whitepaper is thoroughly written. Great vision. The project and team are sound, also, product category is good
Pages:
Jump to: