Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 84. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How does the network provide investors with unique investment opportunities?

Hi, if you means Payportal, than the unique opportunity is that investors may consider the real Payportal business with real team with existing revenue to invest with minimum risks and high probability of success.
Think you can collect? Smiley
I think yes.
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
Rockefeller’s VC Arm Venrock Partners With Coinfund, Exec Highlights Focus On Long Term

Venrock, the official venture capital arm of the Rockefeller family, has partnered with crypto investment group Coinfund to support cryptocurrency and Blockchain business innovation, Fortune reported April 6.

Coinfund has recently added token-based financial services platform Coinlist, a spinoff of startup connection website AngelList, to the number of projects that it backs.

Read full article https://cointelegraph.com/news/rockefellers-vc-arm-venrock-partners-with-coinfund-exec-highlights-focus-on-long-term
copper member

Hi, if you means Payportal, than the unique opportunity is that investors may consider the real Payportal business with real team with existing revenue to invest with minimum risks and high probability of success.
yes, Payportal can
Activity: 266

copper member

A provisional solution, which investors are forced to use, requires depositing fiat money in smaller cryptocurrency exchanges. Such transactions are often subject to high fees and unfavourable exchange rates.
Hey. All perfectly. Smiley
Any news?
All the news, on social networks. Wink
Give the reference please. Smiley
A provisional solution, which investors are forced to use, requires depositing fiat money in smaller cryptocurrency exchanges. Such transactions are often subject to high fees and unfavourable exchange rates.
Any news?
All the news, on social networks. Wink
Any news?
Activity: 196
Hi. How is the project going?
Activity: 70
Wow this seems a very big project. I don't think I have seen this before.
I'll start reading the white paper and report back.
copper member
Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this
Hi, it's a secret, we are negotiating.
Activity: 294
Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this
Activity: 84
I've been waiting for this. It was only a matter of time till some team saw that there isn't enough Blockchain in outer-space. I'm looking closely into this. Hope it's real.
copper member
Based on the blockchain technologies we plan to develop: 1) cross border money transfers
service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country. 2) loyalty program for
customers and retailers. 3) decentralization of data to protect information in case of hardware failure or
hackers attack.
Truely its mission, vision are so cool. I am imporessed this functions.
copper member
NEW Payportal ICO REVIEW:  Blockchaining India’s Service Providers And Customers.

Payportal may hold an edge insofar as it is an already-established company, with a
good reputation and a sizeable client portfolio. Besides, Payportal appears to be
geographically limited to India, which may ensure its survival in the long run.

Payportal could cater for the needs of Indian customers. The fact that it’s a company indigenous to the country may entice and convince local investors to support it, since Payportal has been operating in one form or another for a good few years.

Read full review on --Cryptocoin.news--
Pages:
Jump to: