Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 9. (Read 21792 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey. How are you doing with sales?
Good morning. Smoothly, but surely the project is moving forward!
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice project! Really like the idea. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 21
Hey. How are you doing with sales?
Activity: 224
Hi, will there be any announcements in the near future?
Hey. As soon as it is announced, you will find out! Or are you interested in something specific?
Interesting announcements on exchanges Wink
It will only be after the ICO Wink
And what price is predicted after entering the stock exchanges?
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to give accurate forecasts. But the fact that there will be growth, many are sure.
Activity: 168
Hey. As soon as it is announced, you will find out! Or are you interested in something specific?
And what price is predicted after entering the stock exchanges?
I think it is a good project for investors with enthusiastic support staff, I am very happy about this. Wish the project more success.
Activity: 13
Great project. I'm excited to be part of this and wish this project to be a success
Activity: 22
I am feeling this a very good project, The development team looks very professional, Hoping and waiting to see the good result in the future.
Activity: 28
Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories! Good luck!The project is constantly attracting I hope the project will be one of the best!
Activity: 112
It is really a wonderful project overall i study your project, nice work, keep it up!

Yes. Team made a lot of work! Hope they will soon reach succsess! )
Activity: 65
It is really a wonderful project overall i study your project, nice work, keep it up!
Activity: 53
The project is worth the wait, hopefully there is a growing response from many investors,
Activity: 74
Such a great project. Good to see & happy to join with.
Activity: 31
One of the biggest project! Really like the idea. Keep up the hard work and hold on ........
Activity: 14
Great Project .. Which Exchange will you list???

I guess they will announce the after ICO. Usually it takes 2-3 weeks to get listed

Some announce it after ICO. If it's some confirmed exchange for 100%. But they will not announce it for sure till the end of campaign
Pages:
Jump to: