Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 7. (Read 21792 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello everybody. Glad to join the project. If there are questions, can I ask them here?
Hey. Oh sure. The community is very friendly and helps each other.  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I have read your posts. Feel here is an absolute project . Hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 57
very nice project good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The Roadmap is really impressive with the good concept. Buyers and holders of PPTL can benefit from future appreciation in value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What is the point of your ICO? Don't you just trying to catch last train of hype over the ico? I'm interested in key facts of your project.

Server decentralisation and cross border money sending without a big fees can make this company one of the best in the market.
Activity: 53
What is the point of your ICO? Don't you just trying to catch last train of hype over the ico? I'm interested in key facts of your project.
Activity: 74
this a very nice project the devs are serious and i see a big future of project.
Activity: 266
I fulfill the conditions of the bounty, and the rates are not charged. Please help to solve the problem

Twitter- https://twitter.com/Evgeniy_13D
Fasebook- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012561638662
Activity: 9
It looks promising. I think a good future is waiting for this project. So let`s see how it will be. Good luck!
Activity: 31
Good project , future of project looking shine good luck
Activity: 14
Team and advisers are very promising!
Waiting for updates
Activity: 13
very well n project is profitable i have joined why are u waiting
Activity: 22
I am sure that this project will be in a great shape in near future.
Let's wait for development.
Activity: 28
Coin promising! Let's wait for development!
Activity: 65
Good project Really like the idea. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 57
A very good project, hopefully this token will do something good in the future.
Activity: 53
it's very good project.there is a new concept in this project.it will go further.
Activity: 74
seems to be a great and interesting project. already joined there and want to be the part of it
Activity: 24
What do you think about the project?
Good morning. I think it's very modern and progressive.
Activity: 1
What do you think about the project?
Hey. My first opinion is that this is a very promising project. I think I will take part in it!
Pages:
Jump to: