Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 6. (Read 21792 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Goodnight! I want to know how the project is going? Smiley
Good evening. All perfectly. Now passes ICO. Smiley
Any news about the project?
I recommend that you follow the social networks of the project Wink
Now I will find Facebook and Twitter
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey. And what of the exchanges? Smiley
Hello. Usually, the withdrawal on the exchanges occurs after the ICO is completed.
Any news about the project?
I recommend that you follow the social networks of the project Wink
brand new
Hey. And what of the exchanges? Smiley
brand new
And what about Token and capitalization? Smiley
A key objective for Payportal is to rise sufficient capital to execute our plans. The strong cash
position will give us a clear runaway to acquire new customers, expand within the current area of
Delhi and NCR and other geographic markets (Maharashtra, Rajasthan, etc.), pursue new licensing
deals, develop new technologies, expand our development resources and continue adding
significant innovations to our wallet technology.

Our PPTL Token (PPTL) is an ERC20 UTILITY token, and aims to provide the development of
the Payportal platform. PPTL can also be seen as a loyalty token allowing investors to show their
affiliation with and support of the project. It does not represent equity.

Total PPTL Token supply is 20 000 000
We accept ETH
1 Token = 0,002 ETH
SOFTCAP: 3000 ETH, HARDCAP: 24 000 ETH
brand new
And what about Token and capitalization? Smiley
Activity: 13
I like the project. The team as well as advisors are quite impressive. They are working on its popularity. I am thinking of participating.
brand new
Hey. Recently I learned about the project, please tell me more.
Hey!
The Payportal platform connects Indian service providers such as banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a WALLET. A wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the owner.

Retailers use Payportal wallet to satisfy walk-in customers’ requests to make bill payments, recharges and domestic money transfers pan India in easy and secure way. On-line customers enjoy all wallet features remotely.

The platform is utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones. Customers and Retailers can access wallet services at the secure web page through the standard web browsers https://mob.payportal.in or benefit IOS and Android applications available at App Store and Google Play.
What do you know about the business model?
In general Payportal establish relationships with various mobile, DTH, utility operators, banks
and manages connections for receiving and processing on-line recharges, bill payments and
domestic money transfers to customers’ bank accounts from the market.
Payportal has appointed its distributors in various part of Delhi. Distributors in their turn
deal with their retailers appointed independently or by Payportal in the designated area.

Distributors and retailers mostly represent different shops that can be found on almost
every busy street in India. They sell electronic gadgets, mobile phones and all kinds of mobile phone
accessories such as mobile cases, flip covers, earphones, etc.
Both distributors and retailers are involved into provision of customer service like mobile
and DTH recharges, utility bill payments, domestic money transfers through Payportal platform.
Surely, the Payportal is watching Indian society had benefited from low internet tariffs and
affordable smart phones, and introduced Android and IOS mobile applications for increasing on-line
customers. Development of this market segment is our priority.
Activity: 22
this is a new project and I would like to participate. I think that it's worth even investing in the stage of a presale which will be soon..
brand new
Hey!
The Payportal platform connects Indian service providers such as banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a WALLET. A wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the owner.

Retailers use Payportal wallet to satisfy walk-in customers’ requests to make bill payments, recharges and domestic money transfers pan India in easy and secure way. On-line customers enjoy all wallet features remotely.

The platform is utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones. Customers and Retailers can access wallet services at the secure web page through the standard web browsers https://mob.payportal.in or benefit IOS and Android applications available at App Store and Google Play.
What do you know about the business model?
Activity: 28
How much is the minimum investment amount on the Public sale?
Activity: 9
Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?
brand new
Hey!

Activity: 112
The potential of this coin is high. So is the potential of an investor to earn from staking. So let's buy, hodl, get staking rewards. Remember guys, don't sell cheap but sell at higher prices. Cos we're investing to earn money, not lose it.
brand new
Activity: 65
I think every investors will like the potency of the ROI.
The number of the potency for this coins is so big, even the count for the ROI in a single day could reach the number of 90%+.
So, each year would be an enormous amount of ROI that we could get.
Activity: 74
The beginning is intriguing. We are waiting for the continuation. Technical information and presentation of the team is enough.
Activity: 65
A great project that has already interested many! Also interested in this project, because it is very promising! Very soon he will become famous throughout the world.
Activity: 33
What can you tell about the business model?
In general Payportal establish relationships with various mobile, DTH, utility operators, banks
and manages connections for receiving and processing on-line recharges, bill payments and
domestic money transfers to customers’ bank accounts from the market.
Payportal has appointed its distributors in various part of Delhi. Distributors in their turn
deal with their retailers appointed independently or by Payportal in the designated area.
Distributors and retailers mostly represent different shops that can be found on almost
every busy street in India. They sell electronic gadgets, mobile phones and all kinds of mobile phone
accessories such as mobile cases, flip covers, earphones, etc.
Both distributors and retailers are involved into provision of customer service like mobile
and DTH recharges, utility bill payments, domestic money transfers through Payportal platform.
Surely, the Payportal is watching Indian society had benefited from low internet tariffs and
affordable smart phones, and introduced Android and IOS mobile applications for increasing on-line
customers. Development of this market segment is our priority.
Pages:
Jump to: