Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 12. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
What site i can use,to i can practice and learn how to join traidin??

Now there is a lot of exchange site where you can trade. Bitcoin exchange sites:
-A                                            -C                                       Gemini                                     -R
Airbitz                                       CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange          Ghash.io                                    Ripio
ANX (Hong Kong company)            Changelly                            -H                                            -U
B                                              Circle (company)                   HashCash                                   Uphold
Bitcoin Center NYC                       CloudHashing                        HitBtc                                      -V
Bitcoin exchange                         Coinbase                              Guobi                                        Veem
Bitfinex                                      Coincheck                           -L
BitInstant                                   CoinDesk                              Libertyx
Bitstamp                                    Coinfloor                              -Q
BTC China                                  -G                                       Quadruga Fintech Solutions
BTCX                                         Gatecoin

Digital currency exchange sites:
-A                                  -G                      -L
ANX                                 GDAX                 Liberty Reserve
-B                                    Gold Age            -O
BTC-e                              -H                      OKCoin
-C                                    HashCash           -S
CoinDesk                           Huobi                  ShapeShift
Coinfloor                           -K                      -X
-D                                    Kraken                Xcoins.io
Digital Monetary Trust
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 23, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
we need to learning and practice in every day to have skill in trading and the most important thing we have a time to do this because to keep practice and learning, we should spend not just one hour but many hours. so if you decide to learning trading then you need to read, watch, and keep practice in minimum two hour a day until you can easily to analyze the coins and place the buying and selling order. without learning and practice then you can not be a pro trader. i believe every pro trader spend their time in front of their computer, studied and learning from many source so we should learn like them too.
Activity: 87
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 12:28:26 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
You should look for perennial trader  if you want to learn from experience. They know how to recognize risk and when to invest.
Activity: 157
October 23, 2017, 12:17:28 AM
It is not easy to practice trading,
the bots or simulation are not enough,
the real responses are different.

If you want to practice only this way:
learn TA Chart;
Do it,.... just do it
Activity: 180
October 22, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
There are a lot of topic from this board that you can read and make a reference on how to trade you can also use google and youtube for tutorials and inputs from expert trader. You can easily find everything you need in the internet just look for it bro.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 22, 2017, 11:07:16 PM
I am also in the process of learning more ideas about trading. My trading experiences are not that good. I want to improve it as fast as I can to avoid some mistakes.

But I've learned that in trading, we must observed our patience when the alts are down. Grin keep holding. That's the best attitude that i must overcome.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 22, 2017, 11:07:04 PM

i found a good site which you can practice and learn on trading. you can visit on bitmex.com. you register first in bitmex then you can visit on here testnet.bitmex.com then you can start to trading. but unfortunately i am not trying this because i think you need to practice with real balance and you don't need to have big balance to start. you can start deposit $10 to buy bitcoin and then send the bitcoin you bought to poloniex or bittrex and you are ready to practice trading. but before you decide to buy one coins, you need to search and analyze the coins maybe you visit in coinmarketcap.com to see the list of the coins and only choose top twenty which you think you can make your first profit. good luck.
Activity: 238
October 22, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
Just start with a small amount and experiment. To be honest, those chart and candlesticks are not reliable because it won't assure you a successful so don't waste your time on studying that. Just based on your research of the coin and their progress to get a winning trade.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2017, 10:48:16 PM
The solution for your problem is very simple.

You just need to read, read and more read.

Learn, learn and learn. That is what you need to become a good trader because if you are just getting started then there is a higher chance that you don't know the basic of trading so if i were you, You should invest some of your  time in studying about trading by reading here in this forum and doing research on different search engines, forums and social medias (facebook groups, twitter etc.) and that is how you will become a good trader.

And never put all your money into trading.

Good luck.

That's a nice advice sir. And I agree that learning here doesn't stop as day by day there will be new things needed to be learn. And as we knew it deeply the more we get attach  to what we're doing. Trading isn't a easy task for everyone so we should always bare in our mind that there's a money at stake here and we don't want to end up nothing. So loosen up and make it to the full extent.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 10:45:50 PM
Activity: 350
October 22, 2017, 10:31:29 PM
There are many trading tutorials in youtube, Don't forget to check it out, because it would  be very helpful in establishing trading business. Most of my ideas are came from youtube tutorials, spend your time wisely, enjoy learning.
Activity: 57
October 22, 2017, 09:27:53 PM
Come here.
Just do it.

Di trading at your acceptable level.
Learn Technical Analysis.
Roll it
Activity: 137
October 22, 2017, 09:05:33 PM
If you're completely new to trading, check out investopedia's guide. It's actually quite helpful and can sometimes translate into bitcoin's market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
October 22, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
Once you gathered all the advise and you into it for the trading, you need to he aware and monitor on the exchange rate and need tounderstand that sometimes the rate is flactuating. But dont be afraid because this is normal thats why we need to monitor it and make a good decision to which trading are you investing. Goodluck.

the best and safest way to go about this is by investing in a company that will mine, trade and reinvest whatever crypto currencies you have for you.  that's how i go about mine, all i do is to fund my wallet and after that i instruct the company to do whatever i want, either trading or mining and it will be handled by the company and when production is due and ready, i wait to cash out which will be sent directly to my wallet or local bank account. these done effortlessly, you can also go about yours the same way.
Activity: 3
October 22, 2017, 05:15:40 PM
Once you gathered all the advise and you into it for the trading, you need to he aware and monitor on the exchange rate and need tounderstand that sometimes the rate is flactuating. But dont be afraid because this is normal thats why we need to monitor it and make a good decision to which trading are you investing. Goodluck.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 03:52:01 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

Dear, to find place in trading area you should study and learn what is mean trading and get minimum of acknowledgment and practice to get experience in demo account and why not in real account but with small amount because in general all first accounts will be loses but give to us experiences. Good luck!
Better compiled and efficient advice. I think you are good in knowledge regarding all this business of bitcoins. Bitcoin have much potential to yield you more profit ratios, only one thing is required and that is wise decision at right time.

So, this is the right time for you that such beautiful advises are given to you. Keep learning, practice with low amount and have patience.
However perfect the decision might be, everyone doesn't get the chance to profit big through the same. Real time experimenting or continued practice is the one that makes way for an effective yielding through trading or any other form of bitcoin earning. Only on experimenting can understand and correct the mistakes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 22, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Dear, to find place in trading area you should study and learn what is mean trading and get minimum of acknowledgment and practice to get experience in demo account and why not in real account but with small amount because in general all first accounts will be loses but give to us experiences. Good luck!
Better compiled and efficient advice. I think you are good in knowledge regarding all this business of bitcoins. Bitcoin have much potential to yield you more profit ratios, only one thing is required and that is wise decision at right time.

So, this is the right time for you that such beautiful advises are given to you. Keep learning, practice with low amount and have patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
October 22, 2017, 03:22:03 AM
The solution for your problem is very simple.

You just need to read, read and more read.

Learn, learn and learn. That is what you need to become a good trader because if you are just getting started then there is a higher chance that you don't know the basic of trading so if i were you, You should invest some of your  time in studying about trading by reading here in this forum and doing research on different search engines, forums and social medias (facebook groups, twitter etc.) and that is how you will become a good trader.

And never put all your money into trading.

Good luck.
Activity: 40
October 22, 2017, 03:05:45 AM
the solution to your problem is read article about trading study the graph of candle patience in your self control your emotion because sometimes in trading you get in stock so you can wait for increasing your coin before you sell...watch youtube about trading thats the easy way to get study about trading..and start with small amount and aford to lose before you start for trade just for practice...
Its not enough to learn trading, he should practice in demo account and try different resources to get access to the information, so the secret is to be patient increase acknowledgment and be ready to lose first and after profit will come with experience.
Activity: 3
October 22, 2017, 12:41:42 AM
Im a newbie also a piece of advise and that advise alsoi can get to the person share it this bitcoin we need to read and understand the process here in this site. Once you become familiarize here in this site its the timethat you can practice teding,, because we need to take care of our money or something valuable to trade in. Hope we stay long here in this application.
Pages:
Jump to: