Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 13. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 11:44:48 PM
the solution to your problem is read article about trading study the graph of candle patience in your self control your emotion because sometimes in trading you get in stock so you can wait for increasing your coin before you sell...watch youtube about trading thats the easy way to get study about trading..and start with small amount and aford to lose before you start for trade just for practice...
Activity: 316
October 21, 2017, 07:45:04 PM
I think that firstly you should learn some ways to earn btc and equip yourself with some business knowledge to visualize how is the job. And finally if you want to be able to do business with a small amount of money to get acquainted.
I will advice him the same. Before putting hands into trading, a person must have a good amount of bitcoin and some knowledge about trading also. Then he must not trade with all the amount because results can be harmful. Trading demands patience, calmness of mind and this is the skill that most trader lack. Making accurate predictions is indeed important but wisdom comes with patience only. Simply holding on will also give grand profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 04:04:09 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

At first you need to study and learn before go to the actual trading, you should know how risky trading is, and make sure that your money that you want to trade is you can afford to lose. Don't put all your money in your first time to try trading.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to learn and it requires a lot of years for someone to become an expert in trading. Trading is no doubt the most profitable thing and you should keep on trying hard in order to become a good trader. The most important thing before even getting into the world of trading I that you need to learn all the necessary things related to trading and then start with the small amount if investment.
Activity: 159
October 21, 2017, 01:05:53 PM
I think that firstly you should learn some ways to earn btc and equip yourself with some business knowledge to visualize how is the job. And finally if you want to be able to do business with a small amount of money to get acquainted.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 10:08:06 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

Dear, to find place in trading area you should study and learn what is mean trading and get minimum of acknowledgment and practice to get experience in demo account and why not in real account but with small amount because in general all first accounts will be loses but give to us experiences. Good luck!
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

At first you need to study and learn before go to the actual trading, you should know how risky trading is, and make sure that your money that you want to trade is you can afford to lose. Don't put all your money in your first time to try trading.

As much as studying and learning is important I think 95% of what you'll learn will actually be from trading and experience, if you have a small amount of money you can afford to risk then I would actually start trying to trade almost instantly, just remember, buy low and sell high.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 09:50:02 AM
There are two answers at your questions on practice trading. There are two websites sparkprofit.com and tiql.co. You can learn trading using these two sites. On tiql you can trade as low as with 1 USD, on sparkprofit you can trade for free. You can talk everything with other traders on these two websites and learn from them.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 07:53:28 AM
Here all of the guys posted for the better suggestion to start but here I would to teach you in better way because sometimes conditions always plays an important role for the success and unsucess .
You should first make buy of btc when its price get down and sell when its price get high and after some time start to make direct trading of bitcoin at social media ( Facebook , WhatsApp  etc ) , In this way you will get understand well that how much you got better experience in simple way that how the trading can be results into profit and loss .
After this thing ( understanding about bitcoin only trading ) , make your account at yobit.net ( since another exchange are available but as an newbie for you it is better option ) ,and deposit sufficient amount of bitcoin like 0.01btc or more that you can , now you will needed to buy coins which are better but are currently at low price and after that sell them increase in the price .
Here currently I can suggest you Digibyte coin , Etherium coin , dash coin Because these are better coin which are at Average low price .
Second thing here I would like to say that you should have patience in the trading Because sometimes it take more time for the coin to increase its price , so never get panic and Don't sell any coin at loss .
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 21, 2017, 07:44:17 AM

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
With a newbie, you need to learn and cultivate experience, accompanying market research today. I am sure that in the initial period you will be losing some money, but then you will have more experience.
I have tips and suggestions for you: You should read much news on the Bitcointalk about Altcoin before the trade transactions, it help you a lot.
The news in Bitcointalk was synthesized very much by the members and it is provided each day.
Practice trading is good idea because it is the most profitable source of earning more and more money in a less time. But to be a good trader you must gain the required knowledge and skills before starting trade in bitcoin. The more the knowledge the more easy the job. You will feel excitement while doing trade if you know all the aspects of bitcoin, because you will make money more easily.
Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist this is what I keep on listening since when I stepped into the world of trading. Trading is the most profitable thing to do but on the other hand, it demands a lot of determination and hard work to do well in the world of trading. You can only become successful trader if you have good amount of knowledge and have this much sharp mind to make wise decisions at the right time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 20, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
With a newbie, you need to learn and cultivate experience, accompanying market research today. I am sure that in the initial period you will be losing some money, but then you will have more experience.
I have tips and suggestions for you: You should read much news on the Bitcointalk about Altcoin before the trade transactions, it help you a lot.
The news in Bitcointalk was synthesized very much by the members and it is provided each day.
Practice trading is good idea because it is the most profitable source of earning more and more money in a less time. But to be a good trader you must gain the required knowledge and skills before starting trade in bitcoin. The more the knowledge the more easy the job. You will feel excitement while doing trade if you know all the aspects of bitcoin, because you will make money more easily.
Activity: 334
October 19, 2017, 08:21:34 AM
Unfortunately unlike gambling you cannot start trading for free of cost like from faucets. Still you can watch market in the beginning days and then you can get into trading for free of cost.

For this, I like to suggest you to open an account with yobit.net as they are providing some free coins every day, collect them and watch market till then.

In between time you can open trail accounts with the any Forex brokers so that you can get practice into various technical analysis indicators and strategies.

Good idea, for a beginner is not easy if you want to jump directly into the world of trading without any slightest experience. If in yobit.net does provide free coins every day, this will be an opportunity for the newbie to start trading without having to spend capital
I believe every beginner should have common sense to know that you cannot jump into anything without having to learn first. However, anyone waiting for free cash to start trading is obviously not ready at all.

Trading with small cash is like not trading at all cause how do not see how your strategies want to play out in that instance and it will end up being a waste of time and resources than clicking on faucets. So the best is just to learn, look for some substantial cash and start trading when ready.
I think trading is a difficult task and one cannot do trading so easily because trading needs a lot of experience, knowledge and skills. Trading is the main point of any business online or regular. Those who want to start trading in bitcoin must learn from the old traders who have a lot of experience in this field, and it is also the rules of business first to scan the whole of environment before starting.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 18, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

a lot of way how to get knowledge and skills in trading to help your problem try search in the google regarding the trading tips or have many threads discussion how become successful trader.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 18, 2017, 07:56:48 AM
If you cant read orderbook dont waste your time and money withtrading.Just do whatever you know good and experience related subjects.
It is good to learn it on your own skin but, i suppose it is better if you learn from the mistakes of others. This way you don't reinvent the wheel. welcome among us and good luck in market trade.

In my whole experienced in trading I learned a lot in my own mistakes actually. But I consider some of others advices, I read and understand more stories and considered their past experienced in trading but I learned very well on my own. Heard once the quote "your experience is your best teacher", then it'll proven by me. I think some of us here also proved this quote by their own experienced too. So in our new practice trader, be a kin observer, adopt some ideas, and dont be afraid to risk on your own because in that case you will be learn a lot.
This is one of the best ways of learning trading and all the problems that you encounter while doing trading. Trading is something practical, with just theoretical knowledge you cannot succeed in trading. You need to practice it on real exchanges with small amounts to gain experience so that you can play with large amounts one day. Investopedia is also a nice site for gaining knowledge about trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
October 17, 2017, 04:44:13 AM
You can start with searching the basics in trading such as different strategies, the one strategy or the basic strategy in trading is the "BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH" which is you're going to buy a low price coin and wait for it to increase its value.

Second if you already read the basics and you want to apply it into real trading you can try these trading simulation sites.
https://coinmarketgame.com/
https://currencytycoon.com/

there are many trading simulations out there you can search by yourself.

and if you really want to try in real trading site you can invest a low amount of bitcoin and try to experience and familiarize things.

here are some of the most known and most trusted site.
https://www.poloniex.com/
https://www.bittrex.com/

Activity: 128
October 17, 2017, 04:07:27 AM

What you have to do is start reading at watching basic trading. There are many articles and videos you can search it. Make an account to familiarize the platform. Deposit  small amount which you can afford to lose for you to experience. Learning everyday makes you a good trader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 17, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

I cannot enumerate to you the specific solutions to your problem, kiddo. What I know for sure is that you posting here like that will not help your problem. You begin to do a research. A serious research is needed to learn trading like a pro. The only time that you post here with a problem like this is if you come across some very confusing problems and you already exhausted all other means. 
Activity: 443
October 17, 2017, 03:09:48 AM
you should follow Trading discussion it can be helpful for you. Here you can know lot of things which helpful for your Trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 09:36:20 PM
I practice trading at bittrex with a small amount so i'll not be scared that much to loose it even that would be my lunch. but anyways i tried to make that small amount of money big until i can ask myself "can i trade with a big amount?" and i said yes, i traded and learned at investopedia until i got good at it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 13, 2017, 08:35:00 PM
You must read a lot first before enter trading. There are a lot of learnings that you can reseach from google. Trading as I know is a buy and sell and the best way is to buy bitcoin with small amount so if bitcoin price dump that's the best time to invest and do not panic. Your patience is the key to success and that's proven in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: