Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 8. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
January 02, 2018, 10:43:22 PM
Because for crypto trading not any demo account so firstlly should be use small capital to start it and make sure use money willing to lose. And then learn about charting and technical analysis, function some indikator, candlestick pattern to know which price level should be to buy and sell the coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 02, 2018, 10:33:07 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.

Anybody will lead you to learn how to trading and practice.
Before practicing, learning is a must thing to do so you know what to do if the price up or down. As newbie, become long time holder is easier than just short term trader.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
lolz.. you dont have any problem. you are just lack of knowledge and skills. So, the best way is that you have to find some topic in this forum and learn knowledge.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 10:30:11 PM
Actually, there are many things you have to learn when you wanna to join the cryptocurrency. The first you must learn basic concepts and knowledge. The second you have to learn technical skills and behavioral psychology. And the last, you must learn to hunt news.

To becoming a good trader is really takes time and a lot of hard works, If you really want to become more professional in trading you must really start with the basic and better to be more prepared regarding on the risk. Trading is not about just making money, its about discipline and commitment.

and this i may test on how you may hold your emotions when you are in trading the basic trading may help you a lot cause we all know that on how some of us may have the chances of having this and also on how some of us may able to take the risk experience may help also the more you have a lot of experience and you are able to take that all for that you have been learned through all this is a good idea of.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:14:59 PM
If you want to practice trading just research in google or find your friend that know how trading works and study the basics to earn from trading
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 10:14:05 PM
Actually, there are many things you have to learn when you wanna to join the cryptocurrency. The first you must learn basic concepts and knowledge. The second you have to learn technical skills and behavioral psychology. And the last, you must learn to hunt news.

To becoming a good trader is really takes time and a lot of hard works, If you really want to become more professional in trading you must really start with the basic and better to be more prepared regarding on the risk. Trading is not about just making money, its about discipline and commitment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 10:03:32 PM
Becoming a newbie in trading you should know first the risk when you join in trading then you should read and educate yourself when it comes to trading. Every trader experienced is the volatilit of the coins, so you should know the risk of the trding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 02, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
Good advise buddy, actually it is the real answer for your question. If you really wanted to be a good trader you should educate yourself on how you could become a expert trader. Aside from that you should also look for  the movement of bitcoin price or any coin that you are planning to trade. It will help you a lot especially in knowing when to buy or when to sell. Its your edge to have a guts in entering this wayof earning.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 02, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
Yes, you can actually make money on Forex. However, when you enter the Forex industry it's important to know the technical terms and information about the market, once you understand them it will be easier for you to trade and earn at the same time. I came across this article about Foreign Exchange market which i find very informative to share

at first, I was a forex trader, but the comfort finally changed when I started trading actively in the crypto market, everything was easier and I was not stuck by the appeal of margin call, the practice and adaptation of crypto market easier because only the dominance of buying and selling . The most important thing is that there is no government intervention so the fluctuations move very massively according to my needs.
Since you are an experienced trader then you can make something good with that volatility, but at the same time for many people that volatility can be mortal, since it is very difficult to to predict the way the market is going to move especially now since so many things are happening at the same time, 2018 is going to be another year that is going to be very volatile taking into account everything it may happen during the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 11:43:26 AM
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 08:42:20 AM
Trading is the hardest job in all over the world, when you need to trade someone or something, just think of it before you trade because only you need to be is a good trader and use your own decision and own knowledge.
No its not the hardest  job i guess but it was risky and at the same challenging thing to do in your whole life. Trading is somewhat like gambling which you didn't know if you're gonna win or lose its just a matter of luck. And in trading there's a lot of thing to be considered like your financial status and if your emotionally, mentally, and financially ready for any result may have come up.
Yes I believe so that it is not the hardest job in all over the world but it is one of the riskiest job I've ever known due to unpredictable result it may have in the future. Winning and losing is in nature already of trading that's why it is important if the trader is financially, emotionally, and mentally ready to do it to ease the pressure and at the same time the feeling of losing if ever.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2017, 08:38:13 AM
Trading is the hardest job in all over the world, when you need to trade someone or something, just think of it before you trade because only you need to be is a good trader and use your own decision and own knowledge.
No its not the hardest  job i guess but it was risky and at the same challenging thing to do in your whole life. Trading is somewhat like gambling which you didn't know if you're gonna win or lose its just a matter of luck. And in trading there's a lot of thing to be considered like your financial status and if your emotionally, mentally, and financially ready for any result may have come up.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
December 27, 2017, 08:34:22 AM
Practicing trading is very dificult because they have many analysis that you need to memorize and study the candlesticks and support and resistance
If you are really interested to learn then this indicators can be practice knowing how this things works with your daily trade will help you to avoid certain loses and gives an edge to gain a lot, practice will make you a better trader. Its really recommended to have every knowledge that you need before starting the trade.
I guess Its only a matter of choice, yes it trading is difficult but if you choose to learn it and your eager to know how to make a win transactions regarding on trading I guess it would be easy. Not as easy as I think because there's also some possibilities to be failed but at least you try
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 07:14:12 AM
The price of bitcoin is now higher than we have in the last few years, however there are also other coins out there who could possibly be the next bitcoin and might also grow in value and might even compete wih bitcoin, and that is a research that we must do, since there are already a lot of coins. We also need to learn how to trade in order for us to have more options in the future and make more space for more income, we need to diversify our assets, in order not to miss out any chances with other altcoins.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 27, 2017, 07:09:49 AM
You want a solution?  As i see your a newbie and I want to advice you is just study to have knowledge about trading, read and research to learn more and you must watch a video from youtube about trading, I hope you will learn a lot.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
December 27, 2017, 06:33:37 AM
Trading is something which requires experience and a lot of knowledge. Without a good knowledge of market whether it is crypto market or the one which is local market of your area. Though trading is very good potential of making you rich but for that you should as I said need to be smart. The best way is to gain experience by making small investments and trade with them. Don’t directly jump to big deals.
Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 09:43:50 AM
Have you ever tried to read an article or watch videos on how trading process work? If not then it’s fine if you ask here on forum because there are some expert people out there who will give advice. In my opinion, you should start from choosing your best trading platform. And make sure you study first.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 22, 2017, 10:44:38 PM
Psichology is one of important things in trading, you have to control your emotion, you have to keep on your trading stategy. But you should enter the market immediately, don't miss any fluctuation price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 09:18:00 PM
Have you ever tried to read how trading works? Trading is not an easy thing to do because I don’t think most of us can afford to lose their money in just a mistake but the thing is, mistakes are all part of trading process. Strategies should be learn first to avoid continuously losing of money and having enough patience should be practiced because sometimes it takes long time before someone get profit out of trading process. Read more a lot about trading and try to understand. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 06:55:31 PM
The bad news for you is that inexperience can only be cured by practicing whatever in which you want to get better, that is just the way it is, so if you want to obtain experience you need to begin trading, however it is a bad idea to just start trading out of nowhere, so find a good book about trading and watch some videos on youtube once you do that you can begin trading.
Pages:
Jump to: