Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE - page 5. (Read 12190 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
Hello, this project looks very promising.. so price is 2-3 sat on yobit.io it is look like there is no investors or any new.. If we would get  some post from the dev team then price can start moving up. Hope the best for this token in the future Wink
Activity: 143
December 14, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
It will be difficult to introduce cryptocurrency into this market. For car owners to buy and sell cars for your tokens, you need to raise it at least to the level of Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
Now we will soon be able to get an overview of the mobile version of the application. After all, only this was informed to us by the representatives of the project. So I'm sure this will show us the results of the ICO's rapid sales.
Activity: 134
December 13, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
The cost of the token will depend on the activity of developers. Are there other ways to increase the value of the token during this period?
Activity: 139
December 13, 2018, 08:34:30 AM
Some participants want to see more respected exchange partners. At an early stage, I need one exchange, but I hope that with the further development of the project we will learn about new ones.
Activity: 35
December 13, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
If the team will expand its capabilities during the entire time of operation, then the application will always be relevant. In the services market, projects that do not develop quickly lose their customers.

Thank you. I understand you. Could you understand more clearly, explain your point of view?
Activity: 151
December 13, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
If the team will expand its capabilities during the entire time of operation, then the application will always be relevant. In the services market, projects that do not develop quickly lose their customers.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
I think the next stage in development will show us even more interest in the project. Testing the application will be a key point for many investors.
Activity: 22
December 13, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.

You have a very specific opinion. I was informative.
Activity: 130
December 12, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
Activity: 164
December 12, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
It is likely that people will not very positively accept this project and will not pay tokens. There are always risks that the project may not fire. We will look at the further actions of the team and the best vision will appear.
December 12, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
I do not understand how all this will work, although the idea itself is clearly useful. But how and from what sources will the information be collected?
Activity: 134
December 12, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
I think that the value of tokens will grow only after the release of the demo version of the platform, it is possible that new messages from the development team will also affect the interest of investors.
Of course, this can not be done without. I can not do an analysis of the team's work on the basis of the proposed description. But the fact that tokens can be very popular, then this is exactly true.
Activity: 151
December 11, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
I think that the value of tokens will grow only after the release of the demo version of the platform, it is possible that new messages from the development team will also affect the interest of investors.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
It seems to me that all products for customer service and financial operations deserve a fair and reliable way of working. I hope that the blockchain technology will continue to add new decisions.
Activity: 130
December 11, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
Activity: 30
December 11, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
Blockchain-based startups will certainly be very popular in the near future. Do not slow down! Good work!
Activity: 164
December 11, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
December 10, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
I still do not understand the whole strategy of the team regarding the development of the project. But really, the tokens have support from the team. Otherwise, there would be a different situation on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: