Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE - page 8. (Read 12190 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
This project has a chance to take a worthy place in the auto-sale market. His idea is very important for creating transparent sales transactions. I want to wait for the presentation to learn more about the possibilities.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
Sale of tokens goes quietly - without abrupt changes. I would like to know how actively the team is working on the presentation of the first version of the application? Will there be a review soon?
At an early stage of development, I think this is quite a natural course of sales. It is not so easy to attract partners before the launch of the application, and the number of the platform and the number of participants depend on their number.
I do not quite understand the strategy of the team in relation to my community. All projects seek to be recognized by followers precisely by constantly maintaining communication and adding news on development. Here it is missing.
Activity: 10
November 30, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Does anyone know when the app will be released? The devs could show some progress. It would be good for them and for the investors.
Activity: 143
November 30, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
Sale of tokens goes quietly - without abrupt changes. I would like to know how actively the team is working on the presentation of the first version of the application? Will there be a review soon?
At an early stage of development, I think this is quite a natural course of sales. It is not so easy to attract partners before the launch of the application, and the number of the platform and the number of participants depend on their number.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
Activity: 134
November 30, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large, to understand how quickly the project will start working.
Activity: 139
November 29, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
The idea is not very original, but good. As far as I know, there was no such thing on the blockchain, with its own coins.
If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Activity: 151
November 29, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
Please tell us how the platform will make money? Will it be a subscription fee or something else? I would like to understand how it will be beneficial for users.
Activity: 140
November 29, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
The idea is not very original, but good. As far as I know, there was no such thing on the blockchain, with its own coins.
November 29, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
I have no doubt that with good team activity, the project will be able to get a large number of users, and for investors it will be a great chance for high profits.
November 28, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
Users should consume tokens quite often so that the value of the token on the exchange is high. What is the value of a token in the application itself?
Activity: 143
November 28, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
I could already make money on the stock exchange with the help of a coin project. I believe in a good idea and the correct implementation
Activity: 322
November 28, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
Now is the time to buy tokens on the exchange. You can make a good profit. And when the application comes out, there will be a sharp jump. Already verified
Activity: 134
November 28, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
How do you plan to solve the problem of working in the application in different languages? The Asian region seems to me to have good prospects for your product.
Activity: 6
November 27, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
The project may be useful for auto manufacturers, but I'm not sure that all members of this group will use tokens to sell cars. Will the team motivate companies to use tokens to sell cars?
interesting idea. I also wanted to know about it.
Activity: 139
November 27, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
The project itself is very interesting, but a lot of questions arise. Who will check the cars and be responsible for reliable information about transport? Ie for tokens, I can buy the history of any car that interests me?
Activity: 151
November 27, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
A promising product, but a lot of questions that can remove only the detailed description or overview of the interface. What functional set will be available in the mobile version of the application?
Activity: 140
November 27, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
I'm wondering how the application will attract the first users? Do project partners need to provide access to the application through their sites? How will the presentation of the mobile application?
November 26, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
The project may be useful for auto manufacturers, but I'm not sure that all members of this group will use tokens to sell cars. Will the team motivate companies to use tokens to sell cars?
November 26, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
While everything is not so bad. I can get 5% on investbox. And I will also follow the course of events on the project. But still a little more activity from the team when communicating with your community would not hurt.
Pages:
Jump to: