Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE - page 9. (Read 12190 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
For this, the application will have the function of arbitration support. Where the buyer will be able to claim damages for incorrect information. But this is the ideal. But in practice it is not a fact that justice can be achieved in court.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 03:21:49 AM
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would like to start exactly with this. I think this is the best way to learn this project.
I think that already there will be no bonus programs. They are usually started in the early stages, before the ICO
Activity: 134
November 25, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would like to start exactly with this. I think this is the best way to learn this project.
Activity: 17
November 25, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
why devs dont show some support on exchange.. they just creating fake volumen because there are not traders.. how they can get investors which gonna invest some BTCs if they only see market in red for this token..
Activity: 151
November 25, 2018, 04:36:57 AM
Well, I hope it will be so. In this case, the demand for tokens will be huge. I will follow the growth of this project. I have already decided for myself to buy tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 140
November 25, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
After the opening of the platform, a new system of buying and selling cars will be created. The service offered by the platform is grouped around different partners. I think car buyers will get a good selection of goods and services in one place.
Activity: 130
November 24, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. Some investors have long been buying coins. Of course, there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
This is a good option to start cooperation. I think that for long-term storage project is also a great option for investors. The application can give a good profit when active development.
Activity: 164
November 24, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. Some investors have long been buying coins. Of course, there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
November 24, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and will grow in price. The idea is normal, it remains to implement it. I would invest a little in the project.
November 24, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
A good chance for buyers to buy exactly the car that you want to buy. In the market of used cars it is difficult to find honest sellers. I'm interested in such a project.
November 24, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
When will the bounty program be launched? I would like to participate in this and get my tokens for free, it will always be profitable.
Activity: 139
November 23, 2018, 04:19:53 PM
I would like to see support for a token on the exchange. Without stimulating interest in the token, the project will not receive the necessary profit to complete all phases. Now your task is to implement at least part of the plans for this period.
Activity: 151
November 23, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
Different versions of your product will be released for users and restaurant owners? I would like to understand the structure of your application.
Activity: 140
November 23, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
Will your project work with people when selling cars, or can only law firms registered as sales representatives be partners?
I think the whole point is that anyone can use this project and safely buy a car for themselves. I will continue to follow developments.
Activity: 130
November 23, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
Will your project work with people when selling cars, or can only law firms registered as sales representatives be partners?
Activity: 164
November 22, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
If the team is able to integrate their work with the bases of state-owned car bases, then this will be a huge success for AUTOGRADE. Is it in the plans?
November 22, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
What other exchanges are going to add tokens in the near future? I think the more exchanges the more popular and the price of the token.
We need reliable representatives, and this is the only way to increase the popularity before the platform enters the market. But the community is active in relation to this development. All the same, a bonus on yobit increases profits every day. so, let's see what the team will offer us.
I think that the investment should be enough to successfully start work on the application. Sale of tokens on the stock exchange is already making a profit to the team. So I think that soon there will be an expansion of the list of partners of different categories.
I did not find any details on the sales of ICO. Therefore, I don’t understand what investments the team has received. I hope that the review of the application will be soon, as I want to get the maximum profit after the launch of the platform.
November 22, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
What other exchanges are going to add tokens in the near future? I think the more exchanges the more popular and the price of the token.
We need reliable representatives, and this is the only way to increase the popularity before the platform enters the market. But the community is active in relation to this development. All the same, a bonus on yobit increases profits every day. so, let's see what the team will offer us.
I think that the investment should be enough to successfully start work on the application. Sale of tokens on the stock exchange is already making a profit to the team. So I think that soon there will be an expansion of the list of partners of different categories.
November 22, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Activity: 5
November 21, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
What developers are going to do with the drop in the price of the token.
It has dropped 180 % in 48 days.
It will be difficult to have investors
Pages:
Jump to: