Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT - page 3. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I tried it in telegram ... working fine ... useful informations ... but I think the most important part is going to be the signals.  If you can deliver us the best signals and the traders can gain more profit then u can be the next google in this category ... because there are already too many channels in telegram and also in discord and in other platforms with good signals and yours one must be also a good one or even better. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BROBOT - your personal cryptocurrency chatbot sounds very catchy and interesting.  Sure to try these platform as these will be also a guide for investors and traders to manage their holdings. It will be user friendly and we can compare our own reasearch here to real time happenings and signals about crypto. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Thanks for the launch of personal crypo currency chat bot.
We understand brobot is an innovative based on complete set of tools for crypto currency beginners and expert traders. I understand you are dealing in managing portfolios etc however I strongly recommend you to elaborate the details of the project with complete information that reaches the audience understand the purpose and your expectations before even investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's great that there are many chat boykts abut many of them are not that good.
I think this can be a amazing chat bot and the algorithms are also looking great.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Another chatbot, seems unique to me. Well, what is the difference between crypto signals and this chatbot? Do you charge for this service?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This is basically an application that manages and analyses your crypto-activities and also as an investor or marketer it gives you the basic market analysis and decisions based on its analysis so that you are able to make choices in the markets using experts analysis, then determining your own view point. I will really like to see a demo of this bot app and also nice detailed application layout, i will really like to see how the UI for the system will be arranged.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I saw the advertisement of this project on Facebook. I like the idea of having a notification on the chat platform that  I am using which is the messenger.
I know this will be very useful for me in trading so I'll participate in your bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Another new app so this like a telegram or discord? Or I think its only focus on cryptocurrency messaging. Well, I will try this if it has been launched. Is this free?
Activity: 112
This project is amazing and really beneficial to the people or users of this Brobot. By this, I can say that having this kind of personal crypto currency chatbot is very helpful especially to those who are really a busy persons. I like the concept that happens to exist in this community by having this kind of project which is the Brobot that is an innovative and complete set of tools for crypto currency beginners and traders alike. This will help the users to make their transactions or updates for their coin in ease of manner, and that's a good thing that catched my interest.
Activity: 252
Nice, chatbots in telegram is very popular in our days. I hope brobot platform will doing their goals very good, and
also will be able to compete with telegram.
It will truely increase the user number in telegram and also it will be much popular amongst each generation as telegram bot is a best idea. I am truely happy to see this. Each individual now-a-days use social media for each thing and telegram will be the best for a good startup with cryptos. Hope this project will go well.
Activity: 574
This is really a very useful project for developers and business companies who devote a lot of time to their followers. The bot is a good helper for business. Definitely need to support this project, I will follow its development.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Nice, chatbots in telegram is very popular in our days. I hope brobot platform will doing their goals very good, and
also will be able to compete with telegram.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Have you decided to make a project, telegram a bot on signals? I wonder if there are such people or not? Can you explain how it will work without affecting the market?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It is a personal chat board about cryptocurrenices..It will givs news about the coin,project,..This thing will help all people to work easily.. if the bot is made perfectly..
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
This is very essential for people that have so many websites, informations coming in and go and having so many coins in so many exchanges. With this kind of bot in your pocket, you can update and get all the information you want for your coin, for your projects in just one chat away. I think that having this kind of concept will make us save more time rather than checking them one by one everyday that almost eat up your time and don't do the other things. Brobot is really cute and great project that everyone will surely love. Please support BROBOT.
Activity: 98
Hi,

The API keys are encrypted as soon as they are stored and decrypted only when the user does a request.

Of course the same logic can be applied to any 3rd party provider you are using and trust can never be established.

To remediate this we propose you use the bot with a Read Only API key, until you establish sufficient trust in our application. If that is still not a solution you may always use all the publicly available functionality that we provide for free.

Please let us know if you need more info.

Cheers,
The Brobot Team
Activity: 162
What I want to know is how to ensure the security of my API key, you know, it's very easy for you to collect this information.
Market signals ?)))
A lot of scam chaeters using telegram bots for pump shitcoins.

You plan to do the same?
I sure YES!

Hi,

I am not sure I understand what you wrote.
But the signals can be validated by plotting the price and date of the signals alongside with the actual status of the coin.

Ultimately what the users makes out of a signal, is up to them and we do not want to influence the market in any way, directly or indirectly.

Regards,
The Brobot Team
the bounties right now just have a telegram bounties? will be there any signature/translation or social media bounty ?

Hi,

All the other bounties (Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Translations, etc) will begin starting next week.
Make sure you watch this and the bounty thread.
Activity: 70
Market signals ?)))
A lot of scam chaeters using telegram bots for pump shitcoins.

You plan to do the same?
I sure YES!
Pages:
Jump to: