Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT - page 6. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
do you not provide campaigns other than telegram? I think it's hard to introduce a project if you do not provide a campaign like facebook or blog & media. I think the project concept is very good because that's why you have to introduce more about this project by multiplying the bounty campaign.

We will provide a full campaign for all the other media as soon as we get our content creation schedule in place. Otherwise the bounty hunters will have nothing to publish.

Please stay tuned, we will announce it here and in the official bounty thread, including our regular media channels.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
do you not provide campaigns other than telegram? I think it's hard to introduce a project if you do not provide a campaign like facebook or blog & media. I think the project concept is very good because that's why you have to introduce more about this project by multiplying the bounty campaign.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
sound promising, look like crypto lover will love your bot but sometimes it depends on price, so how much estimated price for you bot?

We will soon announce our subscription model for using the bot.

The model will have multiple options based on the usage of each user. So effectively you will be paying per query which is fair towards the user. One example will be 10 calls per day * 30 = 300 calls per month where the price would be around ±20 USD in BRB.

For more advanced users or group usage the subscription will increase with the number of calls of course

This calculation is not the final of course but it should give you an idea about how the model will work.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
sound promising, look like crypto lover will love your bot but sometimes it depends on price, so how much estimated price for you bot?
There are a lot of such chat bots, what exactly will your investors be interested in?

There are a lot of such chat bots, what exactly will your investors be interested in?

I would like to BROBOT team reply to the above question. as I know there are many chat-bot on the internet whats make ROBOT different from other and what's the benefit to investors of this project.

The main differences is that we have realistic and proved growth ambitions, among which are the following:

• Our chatbot is supported on multiple platforms
  • It is not a one-trick-pony, whereas it can perform a lot of tasks
  • The bot will interface a platform that represents a complete set of tools, for signal analysis, news, trading and asset management / monitoring
  • The bot will provide business intelligence for any trader looking to stay ahead of the crowd

This said, investors will have the upper hand when holding the tokens, effectively limiting the number of users that will compete to use the platform and gain the upper hand in trading.

Early investors will also benefit from a hefty bonus from the PRE-ICO, pre-sale.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

I would like to BROBOT team reply to the above question. as I know there are many chat-bot on the internet whats make ROBOT different from other and what's the benefit to investors of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Brobot? Its really going to my nerves whats happening here theres always new project i cant decide which project will i might join

We are making a strong point by having an already stable working platform to differentiate from the other projects.
We are committed on going forward with the project development regardless and would love the help from the community to boost and speed up our development.
to open bounty campaign it is better to create thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
ANN and Bounty is different thread.
I liked your idea. I'm waiting for white paper. I will join you in pre-ico and in bounty. Good luck.

Updated the thread with the official bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropfree-brobot-your-personal-crytpocurrency-chatbot-2608162
Activity: 266
Brobot? Its really going to my nerves whats happening here theres always new project i cant decide which project will i might join
From what I understand, this would be a trading platform like bittrex and such? What are you terms in regards to security? An incident happened before with bittrex wherein individuals had a hard time withdrawing their funds

It seems there's a new project with great idea for the concept. Is the security of this project is safe? This is nice but can I read your white paper?

The platform will allow users to connect any of the exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc) using the API keys and use the chatbot to perfrom the trades or view the wallet information.
With regards to security we always advise users to use Read Only keys in the beginning before trust is generated.

So no tokens or BTC will be actually held on Brobot.

Further along the process the users can opt for performing trades (Buy or Sell). In that case we require 2 Factor authentication and we strictly advise users do Deny any Withdraw ability for the API Keys.
I think it would be more easy to for is to give feedbacks if the information is complete.

Hi there,

Is there anything specific that you are missing or just the Whitepaper?

The solution is ready to use on Telegram , Slack and Facebook Messenger and we'd love feedback on the product itself.

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
to open bounty campaign it is better to create thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Good point we will do that and update this topic.

Good to hear that, I like your idea of this project and hope it will be success in the future

I'll wait for the bounty of Twitter and Facebook.  Grin

Keep an eyes on this thread. It will be update soon by the dev.
Activity: 42
I'll wait for the bounty of Twitter and Facebook.  Grin
Activity: 252
 I think it would be more easy for us to give feedbacks if the information is complete.

Good point we will do that and update this topic.
Activity: 37
I liked your idea. I'm waiting for white paper. I will join you in pre-ico and in bounty. Good luck.
Activity: 76
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I'll check on the white paper. I'll be waiting for it to be posted so that i have the idea what's platform and concept of this project
Activity: 266
Omg jew project?/i hope it will be successful in the future i want to join this project theres nothing much rules because its fun if theres no much rules
Pages:
Jump to: