Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT - page 5. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would like to join with this project .I want a bot chat client to use to my work.Nice  idea to achieve a good hoal.It will be use full for every crypto trader.Waiting for more updates.Good luck Smiley

Hi there,

What kind of chat tool do you use at work. If you are using Telegram, Slack or Facebook Messenger you can already use the tool as is by just inviting the bot in you group. Click on one of the icons below.

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I would like to join with this project .I want a bot chat client to use to my work.Nice  idea to achieve a good hoal.It will be use full for every crypto trader.Waiting for more updates.Good luck Smiley
How coukd u be so sire that this is complete set of tools in cryptocurrency? Ur not guarantee that its complete but i trust you so good luck
Our definition of a complete set of tools also includes the future upgrades to the platform of course. But for now the tools included in the beta we deem very useful and covers the majority of the needs of beginners and / or traders who want to have an edge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
First what is brobot?can i join this project? Its really interesting ...i want to chat a bot client ...how's your tokensale going on?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
One thing that I have reservations with is the security of your private keys. Though the dev stated on how to handle such situation, still, I'm not yet convinced regarding security concerns. Is there a server that will serve as data storage of your clients?

It's a very understandable concern, that's why we put a lot of effort and development time into creating an air-tight environment where the servers are completely isolated from the internet and the data is encrypted both at rest and when sent.

Communication is done directly with the exchange via HTTPS, thus avoiding man in the middle attacks.

In addition the user can opt in to only unlock and decrypt when they enter the 2 Factor Authentication code.

We hope this answers your concerns.
What is your pre ico sales this month? Wnt to know cause i reallty planning to join if the sales is alwasy successful but i dont know if it is successful so please let me inform

Hi the PRE ICO has not started yet, but we are planning to sale 20% of the tokens in the PRE-ICO with a very attractive discount.
I thinks the details in this project needs more informations. This is not enough for us to join in your project since it has less informations. So you should add more I think.

We understand your concern. We are currently hard at work to create the Whitepaper and include as much possible information.
It will be nice if you add more bounties because as I've read many people asking for facebook and twitter bounties. Its like they eant it so much to join so please add it on you bounty project.

We will be adding the bounties really soon. Stay tuned and also check out our official bounty thread.
Activity: 253
What is your pre ico sales this month? Wnt to know cause i reallty planning to join if the sales is alwasy successful but i dont know if it is successful so please let me inform
Activity: 238
This is great, I want to participate here but the bounties that I want to join is not yet available which is Facebook and Twitter bounties. I hope you'll add it soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
It seems that the introduction of DEv is really good. I think this project can be successful. Later, maybe we can go to the moon and make good use of the coins in our hands. There will be surprises later.
Activity: 230
I thinks the details in this project needs more informations. This is not enough for us to join in your project since it has less informations. So you should add more I think.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
One thing that I have reservations with is the security of your private keys. Though the dev stated on how to handle such situation, still, I'm not yet convinced regarding security concerns. Is there a server that will serve as data storage of your clients?
Activity: 252
sound promising, look like crypto lover will love your bot but sometimes it depends on price, so how much estimated price for you bot?

We will soon announce our subscription model for using the bot.

The model will have multiple options based on the usage of each user. So effectively you will be paying per query which is fair towards the user. One example will be 10 calls per day * 30 = 300 calls per month where the price would be around ±20 USD in BRB.

For more advanced users or group usage the subscription will increase with the number of calls of course

This calculation is not the final of course but it should give you an idea about how the model will work.
you will be having different levels of subscription depends on the interests of the investor on what level they want to invest. Did I understood it correctly?
Activity: 112
BROBOT is very useful for traders. It helps to gather information about investments on exchanges, helping them make the best decisions.
Activity: 147
it is a good Idea and very nice concept.. a choice to choose a chatbot to cryptocurrency.
any information about this project?
Activity: 230
It will be nice if you add more bounties because as I've read many people asking for facebook and twitter bounties. Its like they eant it so much to join so please add it on you bounty project.
Whst is this chatbot all about? Can u please explain it to us? Coz i want to know everything about this its really nice project even if i dont know all about this

Hi there,

For detailed information please check out executive summary https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/brobot-assets/media/info/executive_summary.pdf and our official explainer video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-n8ExxuMJw.

But short description this is a chatbot that allows users to manage their assets through messaging platforms  such as Telegram, Slack and Facebook Messenger.

The bot also provides business intelligence in the form of signals, news and other important crypto events that can be customized and alert the user when they happen.
Activity: 392
it seems like trading will be more fun and more simple with this, a very innovative concept by making social media like telegram can be used well, I am very interested to join
Activity: 253
Whst is this chatbot all about? Can u please explain it to us? Coz i want to know everything about this its really nice project even if i dont know all about this
Pages:
Jump to: