Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] CANONS | SOLID INVESTMENTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 2. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
we will wait for the development of this project on the 15th of March
so keeping in view the development of this project to the community BCT
Publication will be held on 15 and have a different concept than the other

keep watching guys

yes thats better,, everybody must have patience for this,,
and always open your mind about what ever new in this world especially cryptoworld without losing your mindset guy
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
we will wait for the development of this project on the 15th of March
so keeping in view the development of this project to the community BCT
Publication will be held on 15 and have a different concept than the other

keep watching guys
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
everybody talking about this canons project,, and ask the same questions for this Solid investments management platform..
and the dev of this project already answered,,

please be patient all and give the dev time for build their platform,,

its clearly enough i think,, just wait until 15 march as the dev said,

and let see the update together here on this thread  Wink

Thank you sir for your comment.
A man waiting for the opportunity to happens shall wait forever............. stand up and rule your destiny - Canons
Anything strange to a man is called a mystery even if it is not - Canons
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
everybody talking about this canons project,, and ask the same questions for this Solid investments management platform..
and the dev of this project already answered,,

please be patient all and give the dev time for build their platform,,

its clearly enough i think,, just wait until 15 march as the dev said,

and let see the update together here on this thread  Wink
in 15 march only 3 day again, but youre thread still not update
you can explain detail spefication CANONS coin, roadmap, plan about investment and more
We shall update the ann thread on the 15th of march sir.
Thank you.

i'm one of the users who got a PM from the dev, so can we first see the specification and part of the roadmap before accepting being an ambassador? 

is there a minimum investment to be part of it being a holder?
I appreciate your comment but it could have been better via PM, the short answer to the question is YES.
I will still advise that we should exercise a little more patience since 15th is just 3 days from now.
Thank you all.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
you can explain detail spefication CANONS coin, roadmap, plan about investment and more
Thank you.

i'm one of the users who got a PM from the dev, so can we first see the specification and part of the roadmap before accepting being an ambassador? 

is there a minimum investment to be part of it being a holder?
Thank you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Not having a big name should not be a problem .......... always remember that people with big names also started with no name........be a record breaker ........ be different - Canons
Step by step we are getting there, on the 15th is around the corner.

97% of the people who quit chasing their dreams are hired by the 3% that didn't, keep chasing - Canons.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

We are different compared to our predecessors - Canons

Nice philosophical words, i shall stay tuned as 15th of March is around the corner.
I really wish you are different.
Goodluck to you dev.

We are different compared to our predecessors - Canons
To think you CAN will certainly create the power that CAN - Canons

since the start of ICN's ICO success, there had been many attempts after it for funds and investment management platform. this is going to saturate and will soon all die. devs that just have same idea from the previous ones will also follow how others will scam. he seem to hurriedly create an ANN thread to be the first among the several dev that will follow same idea which will again invest where ICN team invest.
We are quite aware of your claims but canons project team are bringing something profitable and very reliable.
we do not wish to talk more on it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

since the start of ICN's ICO success, there had been many attempts after it for funds and investment management platform. this is going to saturate and will soon all die. devs that just have same idea from the previous ones will also follow how others will scam. he seem to hurriedly create an ANN thread to be the first among the several dev that will follow same idea which will again invest where ICN team invest.
Activity: 784
Thank you sir, we shall update a proper ann thread on the 15Th of this month.
Knowing where you are going is less important than knowing how to get there - Canons.
i will announcement and details information.
Thank you sir, we shall update a proper ann thread on the 15Th of this month.
Knowing where you are going is less important than knowing how to get there - Canons.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Think about this and decide your life .........................................................

I must agreed with btcdie that this is an inspiring quotes, on the 15th of August is just around the corner should we still be expecting your announcement ?
Think about this and decide your life .........................................................

nice quote motivation  Smiley
Thank you for re-quoting my post, this cost you nothing but it gives my thread a better meaning and without it nobody will understand what i posted.
A little helps matters in life and goes a long way to assist the recipient - Canons 
Activity: 784

nice quote motivation  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: