Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] CANONS | SOLID INVESTMENTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 4. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
heres my only thought that matters to me:   WHY would anyone use "CANONS" over say a platform like CoinDash?
Coindash has a million in funding, and theres similar free services all over :/
I dont see what you will offer that we dont ALREADY have? :/

Let's see what this one will offer to the community.
Maybe the dev will integrate some unique features that CoinDash doesn't have.
And elaborate more on what type of large investments they are targeting to deal with.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
heres my only thought that matters to me:   WHY would anyone use "CANONS" over say a platform like CoinDash?
Coindash has a million in funding, and theres similar free services all over :/
I dont see what you will offer that we dont ALREADY have? :/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LAUNCHING ON THE 15TH OF MARCH 2017

Canons project is motivated by the need for people with small income to participate in a large investments and make profits.
The holders of canons shall be able to move their investments from one portfolio to another.
Canons shall presents the holders large numbers of instrument to invest into safely on our platforms.

The following positions are available to join our slack channel.
1, Investors
2, Marketers or promoters
3, 1 Escrow to hold a key.
4, Contributors
Please pm me with your past achievements in the area you choose to participate in our project.

Thank you.

if you serious with your project, give detailed informations about your project

All he can do is feed u with load of crap about moral principles and at the same time indulge in a high risk sports betting and losing his wifes money.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, some comments clearly shows where some thread are been self moderated,
You dont have to guess the kind of package we are bringing into the cryptocoin market, just relax and watch this thread.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Canons project is motivated by the need for people with small income to participate in a large investments and make profits.
The holders of canons shall be able to move their investments from one portfolio to another.
Canons shall presents the holders large numbers of instrument to invest into safely on our platforms.

1, Investors
4, Contributors
Please pm me with your past achievements in the area you choose to participate in our project.

Thank you.

All he can do is feed u with load of crap about moral principles and at the same time indulge in a high risk sports betting and losing his wifes money.
The information is not little in any sense because it actually mention what our team stand for but i sincerely agree that it is not in details.
15th March is just around the corner just keep lock with us on this thread.
@ gold969, thank you for the tweet. We do have bounties for the community.
@ seven.71, can you explain in detail about what you mean by melonport as it relates to our project because it just a Blockchain software for asset management.

canons project, is all about your success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Project-based asset management is very much after Melonport succeed in his project, many are adopting the project Melonport
I ask what is the difference of this project with Melonport??
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

1, Investors
4, Contributors

Thank you.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
so little information that is of interest.
anything except the name and talking about yourself - the best investment platform?
Bounty will?
https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/835539550390915072
Canons solid investment platform is the world best investment platform that accommodate all levels of incomes giving them access to many investments instruments with the ability to switch from one investment to another using our token.

Stay Tuned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ICO ?
From all indications this will probably be an ico though i do not want to preempt the dev intentions however i will like to keep watching on this project too because profitable investment for low income earners means a lot of senses to me.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills

1, Investors
4, Contributors

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: