Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] CANONS | SOLID INVESTMENTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 3. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Think about this and decide your life .........................................................

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they know and understand everything - Bill Gates
Stay tuned.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
One Platform Many Opportunities.
Over $5000 monthly marketing funds from the announcement day and upwards.

Together we can do exploits and achieve great things - Canons
where i can see details information about canons?
Thank you for your interest, i shall update all the necessary details about our project on the 15th of this month.
look good, waiting..

Thank you for your interest, i shall update all the necessary details about our project on the 15th of this month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251

Canons project goes lives in the next 13 days.

Everyday gives us 24 hours of opportunities but less than 5% of mankind used this effectively.
Give Canons a chance to assist you to build your wealth.

Get into the pool of wealth by joining the fortune seeker team - Canons.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i cant found much information :/
dev team information ? solid investments sound like new MLM Cheesy

why it is so happened with you and what is the reason all this for this awareness you will have to wait patiently for it...
Canons project is unique in the cryptocoin world, we shall trend and succeed where angels fails.
You can put your trust in our project, please do not guess our ideas, just wait until we reveal our ideas.

1000 steps in the right directions begin with a step.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Out of curiosity, i have personally sent a private message to the dev and i must bet with you that i am satisfy with his explanations and this project have nothing to do with mlm or such a business.
I am also interested in knowing what it is right now but suspense is also good and patience will dig it out, we should wait till 15th of march.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
You are closer to that opportunity you are looking for more than you think, do not step on a dollar to pick a coin - Canons.
The dev is somehow philosophical in his/her words, are you bringing philosophy of wealth to cryptoworld? Honestly i can not wait to unravel the mystery behind this new project.

i think unravel the scam is a much preferred term here in the forum than unravel the mystery. lets say i'm here to judge, nothing new i guess as everyone is entitled to do so this includes me. just by read how the ANN thread is delivered is very much unprepared. why in the world would you be trying to do a pre-ann as such if you intend to grab attention?

Anxiety kills so many people before their actual death, how can you try to judge what you do not have any knowledge about, you just assume and then pass judgement, i will flog you via the internet when next you pass a wrong judgement without listening to the end  Grin

Keep silence and watch, you will hear the foot step of the ants.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The dev is somehow philosophical in his/her words, are you bringing philosophy of wealth to cryptoworld? Honestly i can not wait to unravel the mystery behind this new project.

i think unravel the scam is a much preferred term here in the forum than unravel the mystery. lets say i'm here to judge, nothing new i guess as everyone is entitled to do so this includes me. just by read how the ANN thread is delivered is very much unprepared. why in the world would you be trying to do a pre-ann as such if you intend to grab attention?
Activity: 364
The project is too simple, can't have a serious future, in fact people are not eager to invest ICO for small project, there are many big projects will have ICO very soon.

KISS - Keep It Simply Simple, ABC is very simple and all language of the world have their own; yet no word can be formed without it  Grin

We are totally different from CoinDash, our very existence gives people hope and help them to leverage the opportunity that our platform provided to achieve their long standing financial goal.

Never under estimate anything in life because ants have built castle which elephant can not.

The only limitation to a man's success is his mind, you can achieve what you can conceived - Canons
Activity: 245
The project is too simple, can't have a serious future, in fact people are not eager to invest ICO for small project, there are many big projects will have ICO very soon.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Very interesting.Waiting for more information
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If seriously project, i want reserve indonesian translation sir
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: