Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE [ANN] CureCoin development continues.... - page 6. (Read 94916 times)

o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
What is the cost to buy an investor's spot? LMK if anyone is up for selling!

if it is possible, i'll sell you 10 curecoin for 1 bitcoin.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i will pay .05 for 10 tops

ok, 10 curecoin for 0.05 BTC is fine,

edit: i really think you're low balling me but gotta get the liquidity going some way...
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
To recap on the donation-option, the agreement was one BTC would get you 10k Curecoin. If people want to sell their slots back to us or to other people, that is perfectly fine, just shoot ME a PM about it, and we'll get everything sorted out.

As far as I know, donors will get their coins soon after curecoin releases, maybe a week? We don't want someone dumping ridiculous amounts on release, and want to make sure everything scales as expected. Cygnus has the final word on that, though.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i will pay .05 for 10 tops
o3u
Money comes, money goes

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
o3u
Money comes, money goes
We're aiming for a launch in early May at this point, the forum had another attack, so we're looking into alternate forum software to run. We're making the appropriate modifications to the coin code to patch out the heartbleed issue.

I hope you're not blaming the delay on the heartbleed issue...

That's not a delay for the actual launch, and the forum was protected from heartbleed, we had another form of exploit. Patching the coin code against heartbleed is trivial.

We're aiming for a launch in early May at this point, the forum had another attack, so we're looking into alternate forum software to run. We're making the appropriate modifications to the coin code to patch out the heartbleed issue.

will donators (from the early fund raising) get a pre launch email ?
When can we expect to get our coins?

We'll be sending emails out to investors right when we announce the official date/time.

Just in case you've not figured it out this will likely never launch...

Launch is coming extremely soon, however if anyone is getting nervous about their investment I'd personally be more than happy to purchase your investment spot from you, just shoot me a PM.

Can you answer second question,
when will donators have access to their coins?

And i'll also gladly buy other donators as well Cheesy please contact me!
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
anyone of the investors interested in selling their curecoins? I missed the investment window, would be interested in someone that wants to sell their investment, to receive 10K curecoins near launch

pm me
legendary

That's not a delay for the actual launch, and the forum was protected from heartbleed, we had another form of exploit. Patching the coin code against heartbleed is trivial.

We'll be sending emails out to investors right when we announce the official date/time.

Launch is coming extremely soon, however if anyone is getting nervous about their investment I'd personally be more than happy to purchase your investment spot from you, just shoot me a PM.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

o3u
Money comes, money goes

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I'm still folding for your team
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
amateur hour
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Forum malleability

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Is Curecoin still set to launch by the end of April? 
Activity: 313
www.curecoin.us is currently down....  Huh
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
They are just wrapping up the final touches. read forums at curecoin.us =p
Pages:
Jump to: