Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE [ANN] CureCoin development continues.... - page 4. (Read 94916 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I've been folding almost 2 weeks now.  A couple hundred work units and 90k points.  Nothing is showing in the cryptobullionmining dashboard.
I sent an email to [email protected] late last week no response that I've seen.  Tried signing up on the curecoin.us board but it wanted me to verify team name and number. I didn't join a team yet so all I had was, Team 0 and no name.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Big ambitions!  Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Phase 1
Today I start fundraising to get the promotion of CureCoin off the ground. If you would like to see the marketing for this coin go viral; I would suggest donating as 100% of the proceeds go towards marketing campaigns. First step is to try and get us on the sponsor list for the BTC conference 2014 in Chicago. Here is a list of the donor hierarchy.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/225648825/NABC-Chicago-Sponsorship-Info-19-5-2014
I will not be taking any profit or cut from this as 100% of donations will directly go towards this.
WHY? Great question. We have in our midst a coin actually worth something; a real modern miracle. As the Dev. Team grows stronger the coin will grow by itself. However nothing like adding fuel to the fire. Since at this conference there will not only be Forbes, Wall Street Journal, a lot of press and large investors, but a vast majority of other crypto enthusiasts. Of course following their interest is further support and volume into the coin.  Assuming we have at least a booth set up minimum. We already have top designers and digital artists at our disposal for press and promotions. The real goal is to reach the premier donor list, which comes with the added benefit of having CureCoin logo splashed across the conference on every piece of written literature and banners from napkins to ID badges.

Goals: To get a booth set up we will need $2000 or roughly 4 BTC just for the booth. To hit premier sponsor we will need $25,000 or roughly 50 BTC.
Why don’t I just buy coin to maximize my investment? Another great question, if you’re already holding CureCoin, the amount you would buy will not change current prices. However if we are able to make the premier spot, very big players will become more interested as we were able to raise this amount through the coins support alone. More volume in the coin, more transactions per day, more folds per day and work units are completed.  THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE CURE.
BTC address, 1NyS35o4FSt5YNNgbfbLjCiMZZ3HssxCsB

Phase 2
   Any leftover donations will be used towards future marketing which is already lined up and with aid, in development. We already have approval from three different “Race for the Cure” events as sponsors and hosts. These 5k – half marathon races are great for raising awareness and general knowledge of CureCoin.  This plans to be a multi-national campaign as we now have connections in New Zealand and Australia. If you know of any other great ideas or input feel free to contact me as I am always excited to make new connections.
Just to prove that I have permission to do this and I am not here to scam anyone. I will remain completely open with my identity.
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/jake.wiser.5
1-801-598-8949
Feel free to contact me anytime I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Also if you will be donating 0.5 BTC or more please contact me first as you will be receiving a custom CureCoin t-shirt with any name you choose to be printed on it as well as special thanks and promotional swag. Open discussion for a CureCoin transaction depending on your support .
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
It looks like this is a PoS coin -- what codebase was this forked from?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hello,

anyone Confirm about Credit system is my stats are correct.

Corei7 Credit : 628   PRG : 9007
GPU 0  Credit: 17123 PRG: 13001
GPU 1  Credit: 17123 PRG :13001

and how many CURE get a day?

Thx
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
GPU:0 GF 106 [GEFORCE GT 525M]

Umm, what can I do?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Yup! You can go grab one from Smiley

What PPD are you running at?
Today I am at:
CPU:7
7815 Points per day

I see on forums people writing about 70k PPD!!

and this at [ANN] thread:
A big factor would also be for investing as a donation. Each curecoin represents a certain amount of research done which at this point 1 curecoin represents 30,000 folding @ home points. Therefore, if you want to help cure cancer but don't want to have a rig by buying say 3000 curecoin you are funding 100 million F@H points which means you are funding that much research being done. This was another angle I was thinking of it being marketed as.
Omg, if I fold 30 days a month with average 6k PPD, I can get what...6 CureCoins?

Why aren't you using a gpu to fold?

Yup! You can go grab one from Smiley

Today I am at:
CPU:7
7815 Points per day

I see on forums people writing about 70k PPD!!

and this at [ANN] thread:
A big factor would also be for investing as a donation. Each curecoin represents a certain amount of research done which at this point 1 curecoin represents 30,000 folding @ home points. Therefore, if you want to help cure cancer but don't want to have a rig by buying say 3000 curecoin you are funding 100 million F@H points which means you are funding that much research being done. This was another angle I was thinking of it being marketed as.
Omg, if I fold 30 days a month with average 6k PPD, I can get what...6 CureCoins?

Is that high/low?

What is the rate on conversion to CureCoin? Well I guess that depends on the number of folders/miners, right?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Ok, so I got the F@H client, and in my browser I can see it going good.

How and when do I get CureCoins?

Make sure you are on team 224497, and then sign up at cryptobullionpools.com with the EXACT same username you are using for folding Smiley

Okay, go it! Smiley so I changed my 'identity' and now I am in a Team 224497 (sounds like Borg, lol!)
I also made an account on cryptobullionpools.com

What else? CureCoin wallet?

Yup! You can go grab one from http://3.curecoinmirror.com/Curecoin-Installer.exe Smiley

Make sure you are on team 224497, and then sign up at cryptobullionpools.com with the EXACT same username you are using for folding Smiley

Okay, go it! Smiley so I changed my 'identity' and now I am in a Team 224497 (sounds like Borg, lol!)
I also made an account on cryptobullionpools.com

What else? CureCoin wallet?
legendary

Activity: 727
Minimum Effort/Maximum effect
don't forget to sign up at www.cryptobullionpools.com to register your F@H account

and list your team as team curecoin

legendary
How to fold on Linux GPU? Guide is only for windows CPU.

Unfortunately, unless you want to run a WINE emulation, Linux can only fold with NVidia hardware. Are you on ATI cards or NVidia?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
How to fold on Linux GPU? Guide is only for windows CPU.
Activity: 882
Check the new thread:

"Curecoins go to three main areas: Folders, Miners, and Developers. The folders get 76% of the total coins (80% of the coins distributed per day). SHA256 miners get 19% of the total coins (20% of the coins distributed per day). 2% of the total funds are distributed to people who donated to project development. The other 3% is dedicated to Curecoin developers, and will be used for paying for development costs (such as hiring professional programmers, paying for infrastructure, etc.), and for giving back to the community (folding hardware giveaways, faucets, covering 0% mining pools, etc.). "

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-curecoin-20-is-live-mandatory-update-is-available-now-dec-2018-603757
Activity: 12
10% PREMINE

Great idea but a currency for the people and 10% premined. So you want a small group owning a large amount of a currency? What a scam. This is not a currency, it is a stock investment. Stay away from any large premine scammers!
Yeah,I think so.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
10% PREMINE

Great idea but a currency for the people and 10% premined. So you want a small group owning a large amount of a currency? What a scam. This is not a currency, it is a stock investment. Stay away from any large premine scammers!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
why arent we funding this!!!

imo, if all coins spent half the power on pow, and half of the power on folding or w/e.

it would be fking great step forward.
Pages:
Jump to: