Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform - page 12. (Read 27726 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Hi there
Today we checked FB bounty campaign participants. And i have to say if your timeline is closed we can't check Inchain reposts in it. So, open it pls.
Remember, rules here: https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7
Applications status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ms9zLtYG6eprr4G9bTXtb2kJ6OSivxONgpZEZ9pFsVM/edit?usp=sharing
im joined twitter and facebook campaign

thank for the news and good luck for your project
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
reserving for indonesian translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613336.new#new

translated the images but not edited the image yet
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
What main goal of Inchain project?
Activity: 448
Hi there
Today we checked FB bounty campaign participants. And i have to say if your timeline is closed we can't check Inchain reposts in it. So, open it pls.
Remember, rules here: https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7
Applications status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ms9zLtYG6eprr4G9bTXtb2kJ6OSivxONgpZEZ9pFsVM/edit?usp=sharing
waiting bounty for making blog
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Lots of ICO this autumn
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Hi there
Activity: 360
Reserve me for Korean translation bounty  Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hmmm insurance doesn't sound interesting enough for people to jump on this boat I guess.

By the way it is the next step for blockchain/cryptocurrencies industry. There are lots of open questions still, like operational costs price to write all data about insurance in blockchain, but all we need to reduce our risks in this crazy wild crypto world)

sure)

Given that insurance companies are not willing/permitted to start providing insurance for crypto assets the crypto economy has to find a solution within itself.
Obviously, if it is managed by the community, everybody wins.
Do you know that you have very responsible mission?

Obviously, we'd like to engage as many people as possible.
Activity: 37
Hmmm insurance doesn't sound interesting enough for people to jump on this boat I guess.

By the way it is the next step for blockchain/cryptocurrencies industry. There are lots of open questions still, like operational costs price to write all data about insurance in blockchain, but all we need to reduce our risks in this crazy wild crypto world)

sure)

Given that insurance companies are not willing/permitted to start providing insurance for crypto assets the crypto economy has to find a solution within itself.
Do you know that you have very responsible mission?

sure)

Oracles as the key for insurance via smart-contracts may have additional development problems. Specially with security

As we mentioned before, every transaction should be initiated by the smart contract and signed by the committee. So humans can't initiate the transfer and smart contracts can't make transfers. We see this as an additional security layer.

sure)

Wll Inchain ensure all types of coins or only the major ones?

Firstly we plan to insure BTC and ETH accounts only, later we can investigate other altcoins

I am guessing Inchain will need to sell and store bond payments in the same currency as they insure to avoid issues with conversion rates.

This is a good question, for market will better to have abilities to buy bonds for any currencies. So, in your words is the most obvious approach, but we don't stop working on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wll Inchain ensure all types of coins or only the major ones?

I am guessing Inchain will need to sell and store bond payments in the same currency as they insure to avoid issues with conversion rates.
dev when wallet for the windows to be created?

We plan to start with a web wallet, also the Inchain token can be managed by MIST which has the Windows installation.
Hi dev could you reserve for me italian translation? thanks!

OK, we almost finished redesigning our OP, after it Translation bounty campaign will be announced

I don't think so. Inchain offers to investors abilities to manage Inchain key decisions using DAO approach. Investors participate in fully decentralised crypto economy business. This mean that they will manage insurance fund investment strategy, manage money earns from investments. Also, Inchain tokens will tradeable on exchanges directly after ICO ends.

I think the Inchain idea is very interesting for people who find profitable investments. It is p2p insurance with decentralised autonomous management.
dev when wallet for the windows to be created?
Pages:
Jump to: