Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform - page 14. (Read 27726 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Well done INCHAIN team, I will like to know if there is a minimum BTC that you plan to raise and also if there is a cap for the fund just to prevent over subscription. The reason I'm asking this question is because there has been senerio by which developer raised more than enough fund that is required for the project and sucking investors dry and hide under a clause in their contract and the worse thing is that the investors are not even a shareholder in the company neither do they have power to vote on any decision making.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ add inchain in yobit exchange
Activity: 55
Guys, I am afraid you missed my question Smiley
I have one more question Smiley Are you going to issue tokens after ICO as well as during it or not?

Hi

100M is the total number.
I have one more question Smiley Are you going to issue tokens after ICO as well as during it or not?

we have all infra ready for this, but users will get an ability to use their Inchain tokens directly after ICO ends
So, users will get possibility to use tokens in exchanges, right? Or just as asset to get %?

After ICO ends Inchain tokens will be tradeable in exchanges. I think there will two or tree exchanges where Inchain tokens will be listed
Do you consider Poloniex as possible exchange to enter?

Yes, we will try it

Hi

we have all infra ready for this, but users will get an ability to use their Inchain tokens directly after ICO ends
So, users will get possibility to use tokens in exchanges, right? Or just as asset to get %?

After ICO ends Inchain tokens will be tradeable in exchanges. I think there will two or tree exchanges where Inchain tokens will be listed

Yes, we will try it
Well, in this case I see that there are enough reasons to participate in upcoming ICO. But you know, nowadays there are many scams. What about guarantee for your customers?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Can you give a potential alpha, beta and launch date of platform?

Of course, we are working on roadmap add will publish it soon
Activity: 138
Can you give a potential alpha, beta and launch date of the platform?

Hi

Yes, we will try it
Sergey, couple of questions. What will be our target market?

all members of the crypto economy who using external crypto services like exchanges and web wallets to store their crypto assets

And also, what is the target region of the project?

no borders))

And since there is no mining for this, how do we, the future investors store our credits? Will you have a gui wallet included as well?

hm, I don't understand your question. Can you pls detail it.

Will you have a gui wallet included as well?

There will web GUI and MIST abilities. Maybe we will run mobile app, but there is Apple who doesn't like crypto tokens)
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Given what's occurred with the Kryptonite project (ETH-based, smart contracts, etc that was hijacked after not paying ransom), I would like to know how your team plans to secure INCHAIN from the generation of false tokens on a high hash-rate fork that could eventually overwhelm the startup blockchain?

Kryptonite (I found only one such blockchain project, fix me if you are talking about something else) was a blockchain project without any relation to ETH or smart contracts. INCHAIN tokens will not have separate blockchain, and will not have mining concept. As long as Ethereum itself is alright, all stated points won't be able to affect INCHAIN in any way.

Oleksii,
INCHAIN smart contracts engineer

Try Krypton, krcoin.
I think that is what is meant here. And now from what I understand there is a security issue for any newer ETH based project without very high hash securing it.

T.
51% attacks are an issue for all PoW coins with low hash rate. Its a PoW issue not a blockchain issue.
51% attacks are also possible on PoS coins but not as likely.
Activity: 61
Given what's occurred with the Kryptonite project (ETH-based, smart contracts, etc that was hijacked after not paying ransom), I would like to know how your team plans to secure INCHAIN from the generation of false tokens on a high hash-rate fork that could eventually overwhelm the startup blockchain?

Kryptonite (I found only one such blockchain project, fix me if you are talking about something else) was a blockchain project without any relation to ETH or smart contracts. INCHAIN tokens will not have separate blockchain, and will not have mining concept. As long as Ethereum itself is alright, all stated points won't be able to affect INCHAIN in any way.

Oleksii,
INCHAIN smart contracts engineer

Try Krypton, krcoin.
I think that is what is meant here. And now from what I understand there is a security issue for any newer ETH based project without very high hash securing it.

T.
Activity: 55

Hi

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
i would love to translate your thread to italian! let me know if you could reserve it to me!
regards!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Sergey, couple of questions. What will be our target market? And also, what is the target region of the project? And since there is no mining for this, how do we, the future investors store our credits? Will you have a gui wallet included as well?
Do you have any advisores with an insurance background?

How do you plan on calculating the risks/price? Normal insurance appraisals can be difficult but they have many years of data and models to base things on. As this havent been done before, how do you make sure the price matches the risk?

Also how do you spot a false claim? I am guessing there will be countless attempts to exploit the system.

I really like your idea as it will help the blockchain ecosystem a lot, but my main concern is whether or not it can be run well enough to make a profit.

Yes, we do have such advisors. Our model is based on the past and real-time events. Obviously, we will run a number of surveys to find out how much people are willing to spend on the policies and what return investors expect.

Every claim can be satisfied only if the smart contract initiates it (the oracle has identified the case) and the transfer is signed by the insurance committee.

We expect to receive profits mostly from the fund management activities.

Forgot to ask - you have certified actuarial support on board then?

(Loved my former actuarial team.  Poor dears work so hard nowadays to make insurance products even remotely attractive and profitable).

We found some candidates and now we discuss with them terms of cooperation
What are you planning to do with the insurance reserve money? Will it be kept in cold storage or invested?

Insurance fund will be divided into two parts, first cold stored will be used for insurance payments and bonds coupon, the second part will be used for investment
Activity: 51
Do you have any advisores with an insurance background?

How do you plan on calculating the risks/price? Normal insurance appraisals can be difficult but they have many years of data and models to base things on. As this havent been done before, how do you make sure the price matches the risk?

Also how do you spot a false claim? I am guessing there will be countless attempts to exploit the system.

I really like your idea as it will help the blockchain ecosystem a lot, but my main concern is whether or not it can be run well enough to make a profit.

Yes, we do have such advisors. Our model is based on the past and real-time events. Obviously, we will run a number of surveys to find out how much people are willing to spend on the policies and what return investors expect.

Every claim can be satisfied only if the smart contract initiates it (the oracle has identified the case) and the transfer is signed by the insurance committee.

We expect to receive profits mostly from the fund management activities.

Forgot to ask - you have certified actuarial support on board then?

(Loved my former actuarial team.  Poor dears work so hard nowadays to make insurance products even remotely attractive and profitable).
Activity: 138
What are you planning to do with the insurance reserve money? Will it be kept in cold storage or invested?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
We already invited two very trustable escrow. For now we build clear rules to manage of ICO investments. Likely Inchain OCI will starts at end of September and it's duration will about 4 weeks.

Nice..that will make people trust about this ICO and I hope many people interested about this project and hit a good investment  Wink
Activity: 20
waiting for signature campaign
Pages:
Jump to: