Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 13. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
.04 sent
2aa100c68f07881f390f1650db377c380180374b029736e157812722a78e8ceb

Welcome to the project! Details will be pm'd to you shortly.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
.04 sent
2aa100c68f07881f390f1650db377c380180374b029736e157812722a78e8ceb
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
By the time the first coins come out people more people will be holding non mature coins. These people should be promoting the coin and creating a stable price. Dumping is a problem faced by almost every coin but having a large base of people vested in the success of the coin combined with built up buy support on the exchanges before the first coins come out should mitigate this effect.

~~just only wanna eat chicken in kfc lol

What?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
By the time the first coins come out people more people will be holding non mature coins. These people should be promoting the coin and creating a stable price. Dumping is a problem faced by almost every coin but having a large base of people vested in the success of the coin combined with built up buy support on the exchanges before the first coins come out should mitigate this effect.

~~just only wanna eat chicken in kfc lol
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
KFC? it's a joke?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
maybe in phase2

I think there needs to be some clarification. All phases are pooled together to calculate a percentage. They are not independent.

4/18 i receive coin? or only Futurecoin private and public key?

Further clarification:

You will receive the public and private keys by 4/18. We will send your phase 1 matured kFC a week after launch, so all phase 1 investors will receive coins on May 9th. Phase 2 the next week (along with bounties), and Phase 3 the next. Each phase receives public/private keys by the end of their phase.

Now it's all clarify. thanks
i dont understand well for now Smiley

You will receive your coins 1 week after launch. I will PM you more details about collecting your coins closer to launch.

Thanks
Activity: 40

You will receive your coins 1 week after launch. I will PM you more details about collecting your coins closer to launch.
maybe in phase2

I think there needs to be some clarification. All phases are pooled together to calculate a percentage. They are not independent.

4/18 i receive coin? or only Futurecoin private and public key?
maybe in phase2

IPO is just a bad idea for a new release coin.

IPO coins have a history of outperforming non IPO coins.
maybe in phase2

Yeah wish my assets were more liquid.
damn all this talking...

i feel like investing more  Cool losing my percents

me too Wink
Activity: 364
damn all this talking...

i feel like investing more  Cool losing my percents
IPO is just a bad idea for a new release coin.

Why? on first age this not bad. For example view at Heavycoin (HVC). They have ipo as well, and nothing terrible happend Smiley

Heavycoin has no real life uses.

The problem with Heavycoin was that it pretty much let the big time miners decide the block rewards, so from the get go the majority of users were held to the whim of mining farms. Then GPU miners had the coin pretty much to themeselves for something like a week. If you dumped in the days following the launch, you made a lot of money.

And no coin other than BTC and in rare cases DOGE and LTC will have usages. Other than in the shadiest marketplaces.

These days IPO's are more about who can make a coin that gets the most hype, which inflates the post-IPO price the most. Futurecoin looks simply "different" in their model of achieving this (actually radically different if you consider what people call "innovations" right now). If the dev's don't run off with the IPO money and follow up with their "commitments", I could see someone making a lot of money off of this. That is also assuming that this IPO get's a ton of that sweet, sweet BTC (which it currently isn't in it's most important phase).

Ok btcrising I am gonna put my money where my mouth is.
Just sent 0.22034291 BTC txid: e162eac49883b1f59833ef5f2ab9bcac1948ead265ef4fb979e3c74991fdc0a7

More to come when my assets free up.
Pages:
Jump to: