Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 8. (Read 30680 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How is this anything other than an inferior clone of Myriad with a scammy IPO?

how they are going to scam? only escrow

myriad most unfair launch ever

Myriad had 0% pre-mine and and had pre-announcement (admittedly it was short). Wallets and source code on launch. You can still mine Myriad because of the slow distribution. How is that the "most unfair launch ever"?

3 out of the 5 algos did not have optimized miners on launch. Pools did also not exist for these algos so only people with enough hashpower could mine these algos on launch. The launch heavily favored people with large rigs and people who know how to make GPU miners. Lack of stable and reliable pools at launch meant that people solo mining less popular algos made much more than people who did not.

Untrue. 4 of the 5 algos had optimised miners (Skein and Qubit already had GPU miners).

they werent compiled i know a guy that mined 4 millino cuz he dominated skein and groestl and qubit in like 2 days.

They were compiled for weeks/months before. You could use the miners from Skeincoin and Qubitcoin.

There were no pools. The point remains that lots of people who wanted to mine couldnt during launch.
Activity: 63

Myriad had 0% pre-mine and and had pre-announcement (admittedly it was short). Wallets and source code on launch. You can still mine Myriad because of the slow distribution. How is that the "most unfair launch ever"?

3 out of the 5 algos did not have optimized miners on launch. Pools did also not exist for these algos so only people with enough hashpower could mine these algos on launch. The launch heavily favored people with large rigs and people who know how to make GPU miners. Lack of stable and reliable pools at launch meant that people solo mining less popular algos made much more than people who did not.

Untrue. 4 of the 5 algos had optimised miners (Skein and Qubit already had GPU miners).

they werent compiled i know a guy that mined 4 millino cuz he dominated skein and groestl and qubit in like 2 days.

They were compiled for weeks/months before. You could use the miners from Skeincoin and Qubitcoin.

Activity: 364

Activity: 364

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You won't even get enough btc to bribe mintpal. Cause it's unfair for late investors. Too long maturity. People won't even get a chance to sell their coins before it's dead. Why don't you give bonus for different phase investors and reduce the maturity time? It's not the time of economic bubble and people have lost confidence in coins without great innovations. If you want to survive in this hard time, you should adjust your strategy and find out what investors and miners think.

We have plenty of positive feedback. We only promise what we can deliver.

Maturity is essential to the long term success of the coin. If more people invest in later phases then phase 1 investors will get a lower share. I believe that this is a fair way to distribute these coins. If the current investors want something changed I would be more than happy to change it however changing things now would be unfair.

It seems that all you do is criticize coins because you did not get in on the ground floor. If you do not like this coin please do not invest.

We want to restore confidence in IPO coins because they generally last longer and have more support. We want to break the bad image caused by stackcoin and edgecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
You won't even get enough btc to bribe mintpal. Cause it's unfair for late investors. Too long maturity. People won't even get a chance to sell their coins before it's dead. Why don't you give bonus for different phase investors and reduce the maturity time? It's not the time of economic bubble and people have lost confidence in coins without great innovations. If you want to survive in this hard time, you should adjust your strategy and find out what investors and miners think.

Then be early investor. What's the problem?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Is there a last date on when IPO closes?

Phase 3 - 3 week block maturity - From 4/26 - 5/2.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there a last date on when IPO closes?
Here is an update on the wallet design. Feedback appreciated!

It kinda looks like from early 90s. Modern icons are much cooler.

Here, I desinged some new icons. If you like them - psd file - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pobsto

That does look better. I will work on updating the design now.
Activity: 6

http://i.imgur.com/Q4kDKKa.png

It kinda looks like from early 90s. Modern icons are much cooler.

Here, I desinged some new icons. If you like them - psd file - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pobsto

http://f5.s.qip.ru/FK151wbm.png
Hi i'm very intrested in this project.
I'm looking forward Futurecoin.

I'm actually working on a portuguese translation of the pre-[ANN] thread
This could be done by tonight.

BeebopFive

PM me the link and I will add it OP and credit you the bounty.
Activity: 28
Hi i'm very intrested in this project.
I'm looking forward Futurecoin.

I'm actually working on a portuguese translation of the pre-[ANN] thread
This could be done by tonight.

BeebopFive

Edit: its done. PM sent

Will the vesting controls be available on UI?

Under transactions it will show you how long before you can spend if you have immature positions. Looks like this.

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Will the vesting controls be available on UI?

Pages:
Jump to: