Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 10. (Read 30680 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Furthermore, we insist that investors use escrow. We are considering covering all fees with our own money.

This will be awesome, and only cost you a small sum per investor (pending Annon136 terms of course...).
I'm still not convinced about the coin potential, but impressed by communication, and may participate if you offer this.
I am not the same person. What do I need to do to prove that I am legit to you?

I always suggest any new project to post real video of their new wallet / software, as it much harder to fake (granted AFAIR EDG did fake it...).
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The idea is that miners have to hold their coins for a set amount of time. When they hold their coins it will be in their best interest to promote the coin, create services, ..., thus increasing its value. Even miners who mine to immediately dump will be forced to hold and promote if they are mining directly.

Of course there are some miners who will want to have their coins immediately I foresee pools like blackcoinpool to mine other coins and buy vested Futurecoins on the open market and pay out their miners immediately. This also good because it creates buy support.

Just to clarify, IPO'ers are not bound by vesting, and can basically pump and dump (in a worth case scenario) as they wish?

IPO coins are distributed according to the phase.

Phase 1 - 1 week block maturity - From 4/10 - 4/18
Phase 2 - 2 week block maturity (on par with mined coins) - From 4/19 - 4/25
Phase 3 - 3 week block maturity - From 4/26 - 5/2

Nothing of course can prevent investors from dumping, but I believe that this should at least give the market enough time to build support so that a dump will not affect price too much.
well I tell all you guys..he is the same person behind neon and edgecoin scams...don't get fooled

I am not the same person. What do I need to do to prove that I am legit to you?
Activity: 17
well I tell all you guys..he is the same person behind neon and edgecoin scams...don't get fooled
The idea is that miners have to hold their coins for a set amount of time. When they hold their coins it will be in their best interest to promote the coin, create services, ..., thus increasing its value. Even miners who mine to immediately dump will be forced to hold and promote if they are mining directly.

Of course there are some miners who will want to have their coins immediately I foresee pools like blackcoinpool to mine other coins and buy vested Futurecoins on the open market and pay out their miners immediately. This also good because it creates buy support.

Just to clarify, IPO'ers are not bound by vesting, and can basically pump and dump (in a worth case scenario) as they wish?
Do I still have time to invest this evening? I am just so tired I need a small nap now. Smiley

Midnight 4/18 UTC. You have approximately 25 hours as of this posting.
3 mining algos mining currently. That means asic / cpu / gpu can all mine. For example SHA256 and skein both mine at the same time. Difficulty is independent in each algo. We do not claim GPU-proof only that the cost of developing ASICs for the other two non-ASIC algos (groestl and skein) will be cost prohibitive for the short to long term future. This structure means that more people (ASIC/GPU/CPU) can mine, we aim for inclusion not exclusion.

Vesting is done by block reward. The newly mined blocks need to be "vested" for a set period of time before they can be spent (details in main post).

Please reply if this is not clear. I am a programmer not a marketer.

Leaving mining aside (as other coins launches have proven it's contribution to final coin value is fairly minimal), can you explain how you see the vesting innovation contributing to coin value?
You don't need to be marketer for that, just explain your own vision, your pitch.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do I still have time to invest this evening? I am just so tired I need a small nap now. Smiley
3 mining algos mining currently. That means asic / cpu / gpu can all mine. For example SHA256 and skein both mine at the same time. Difficulty is independent in each algo. We do not claim GPU-proof only that the cost of developing ASICs for the other two non-ASIC algos (groestl and skein) will be cost prohibitive for the short to long term future. This structure means that more people (ASIC/GPU/CPU) can mine, we aim for inclusion not exclusion.

Vesting is done by block reward. The newly mined blocks need to be "vested" for a set period of time before they can be spent (details in main post).

Leaving mining aside (as other coins launches have proven it's contribution to final coin value is fairly minimal), can you explain how you see the vesting innovation contributing to coin value?
You don't need to be marketer for that, just explain your own vision, your pitch.
k is a prefix it stands for kilo it would be pronounced kilo-FC.

In terms of uniqueness we have Dynamic Block Maturity (Vesting) and 3 Algorithm Mining. Both are described in the main post in more detail. Please do not hesitate to ask more questions, and remember that anon136 is doing escrow if you want it.

Question how it will be known to general populace, although the ticker probably will be less sore on KfC legal team eye.

* 3 mining algos - what good it brings, considering HVC (with 4 algos) was cracked after a week, and currently the price has tanked almost 50% below the IPO level?
* Can you explain in more details the DBM vesting? Is it like IRA or something?

In terms of uniqueness we have Dynamic Block Maturity (Vesting) and 3 Algorithm Mining. Both are described in the main post in more detail. Please do not hesitate to ask more questions, and remember that anon136 is doing escrow if you want it.

Question how it will be known to general populace, although the ticker probably will be less sore on KfC legal team eye.

* 3 mining algos - what good it brings, considering HVC (with 4 algos) had GPU miner after a week, and the price has tanked almost 50% below the IPO level?
* Can you explain in more details the DBM vesting? How it encourages long term storing of coins?
Can you explain what is unique about your coin?

Also, with name like that you are going to run into legal issues with KfC the moment the coin pick ups speed (just see Conio).

Can you explain what is unique about your coin?

Also, with name like that you are going to run into legal issues with KfC the moment the coin picks up the speed (just see Coinye).
FUCK IPO's JUST GOT SCAMMED AT EDGECOIN

Also if you have any idea of how to promote investor confidence please post below. I still think escrow is the best idea.

We are not doing a scam. We are doing everything possible to minimize the risk to the investor. We heavily recommend escrow if you have even the slightest doubts about us.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
0.0997 sent

txID 1dc445cb511ea2af16e124dd0f7f649f11dcbead1b0414984600f08cd45568e6

Welcome to the IPO. Nice to see that it is picking up steam. I hope you did not invest in edgecoin Smiley

No i didn't invest in edge. This is my first time investing to ipo Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
0.0997 sent

Welcome to the IPO. Nice to see that it is picking up steam. I hope you did not invest in edgecoin Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
0.0997 sent

Verified, sending you form now.
Pages:
Jump to: