Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 14154 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hi MantaCurrency,

I senta donation $LTC.
Please check your LTC address.

I can confirm we've received it.

Hey devs,

Great to hear you all added a 3rd dev, that search was quick! Any information on him/her?  Smiley

Sure thing! Our 3rd dev Nikhil has significant experience with local start-ups as well, and he'll mainly be working with us from a security standpoint to check and solve flaws that come up from our coding side.

How do i sent the donate confirmation? How do you guys plan to distribute the coins, i mean, what info do u need?

The team will reveal themselves?

We need a Telegram Group to stay in touch with u guys, keep the records of where is the project moving itself.

To confirm a donation, you have to PM us the amount/address you're sending from. For distribution, the MANTA will be distributed when our wallets are released for MANTA in mid-March. We will contact each donator via bitcointalk or email if provided to ask for their MANTA address and make sure they receive it.

As for revealing ourselves, we do plan on it in the future.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I am interested in donating but have seen that there are a few similar projects such as Stone and they also ask for donations. Wouldnt it be better and more secure for investors if you had an escrow service? I'm sure investors would be happy to pay any escrow costs.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How do i sent the donate confirmation? How do you guys plan to distribute the coins, i mean, what info do u need?

The team will reveal themselves?

We need a Telegram Group to stay in touch with u guys, keep the records of where is the project moving itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Will follow sounds very interesting.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
This looks interesting. Subbing to keep track.
Activity: 1
Sent a donation, gonna keep tabs on this for sure
Activity: 22
Now this is a project I'm keeping my eyes on  Tongue

Well there is this one and Stone. But both just have Threads on this forum and no other proof of work or cencept they can show yet...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Now this is a project I'm keeping my eyes on  Tongue
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I just sent a donation and PM.
I invested a lot of money for me, so I pray that this is not a scam.

Never invest what you cannot afford to lose. A lot of newbie's ignore this rule. Crypto is the wild west and one needs to be careful. I realize everyone needs to start somewhere but you still have to be careful.

For now this coin is looking good and I didn't find any concerns of scam.
Hi Manta,

I was wondering what will happen when you reach your cap of $253,171.75 for early donators. Will donations be closed or will it be subject to proration?
Activity: 23
already pm OP, want to donate for pre-loved currency Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi MantaCurrency,

I senta donation $LTC.
Please check your LTC address.
Activity: 41
I just sent a donation and PM.
I invested a lot of money for me, so I pray that this is not a scam.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Sent a donation, please confirm all looks good and the $ value of the donation via PM please.

Forgot to mention that I sent the funds from an exchange.
Activity: 6
Hey devs,

Great to hear you all added a 3rd dev, that search was quick! Any information on him/her?  Smiley
copper member
Hi devs of Manta, i would like to know if the implementation of ZkSNARKs on DAG, would let the transactions about 45-50 min..

It will be under 15 seconds, not 45-50 minutes.
Activity: 28
Hi devs of Manta, i would like to know if the implementation of ZkSNARKs on DAG, would let the transactions about 45-50 min..
copper member
Is this a real project? What can you tell me about the project that makes me more confident about its truthfulness?

To answer your question, we're currently an experienced dev team of 3 committing our full time to Manta and plan on releasing it in March, and our whitepaper is planned to come out in February. We hope to impress you with our project!

Seems like an interesting project, if you ever need Dutch translations PM me!
Glad to help out!

Thanks for the kind words! We could use Dutch translations in the future, we'll PM you when the time is appropriate.
Activity: 3
Seems like an interesting project, if you ever need Dutch translations PM me!
Glad to help out!
Is this a real project? What can you tell me about the project that makes me more confident about its truthfulness?
Pages:
Jump to: